|Sonata No. 275 For Flute And Continuo In B Flat Major||(10:38)|
|1||I. Allegro Di Molto||2:58|
|2||II. Affettuoso -||4:27|
|Sonata For Flute And Obbligato Harpsichord In E Flat Major||(7:43)|
|5||II. Larghetto -||2:11|
|Sonata XIV For Flute And Continuo In G Minor||(10:14)|
|7||I. Grave -||3:50|
|9||III. Lento -||1:05|
|10||IV. Tempo Di Menuetto||2:29|
|Sonata No. 348 For Flute And Continuo In E Flat Major||(8:35)|
|11||I. Arioso -||2:52|
|12||II. Allegro Assai||3:14|
|Sonata No. 231 For Flute And Continuo In B Minor||(10:15)|
|14||I. Larghetto -||3:35|
|Sonata For Flute And Obbligato Harpsichord In E Minor||(8:51)|
|17||I. Adagio -||2:10|
|18||II. Allegro -||2:01|
|19||III. Grazioso -||2:02|
|21||Minuetto For Flute D'amour And Continuo||2:21|
|Sonata No. 273 For Flute And Continuo In G Major||(12:00)|
|22||I. Presto Ma Fiero||3:23|
|23||II. Grave -||4:52|
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Jose Camaron*
- Booklet Editor – Kara Lyttle
- Cello – Mark Caudle
- Composed By – Johann Joachim Quantz
- Design – Penny Lee
- Engineer [Sound Engineer], Edited By [Editor] – Ben Connellan
- Flute, Flute [Flute D'amour] – Rachel Brown (2)
- Harpsichord – James Johnstone (3)
- Liner Notes – Rachel Brown (2)
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Karin Py
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Friary Music Services
- Producer – Nicholas Anderson
- Technician [Harpsichord Tuning] – Claire Hammitt*
- Typography [Booklet Typeset] – Dave Partridge
© 1997 Chandos Records Ltd.
Printed in the EU. TT: 71:10
Recorded in Oxford Church, 24-26 June 1996 - Premier Recording - Chandos 20-bit Recording
Front cover: "Dancing the Bolero" by Jose Camaon (Giraudon / Bridgeman Art Library, London).
✽ two-keyed flute by Rudolf Tutz, Innsbruck, 1996, after Quantz (1740).
✽ flute d'amour by Rudolf Tutz, Innsbruck, 1993, after Denner (1720).
✽ cello by Chappuy (Paris), c. 1770.
✽ double-manual harpsichord by Bruce Kennedy, 1992, after Michael Mietke (c. 1704), tuned by Claire Hammitt.
The 24-page booklet contains notes in English, German and French as well as a track and credits-list.
Booklet and CD are stored in a standard jewel case with black tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 95115 06072 8
- Barcode (Scan): 095115060728
- Label Code: LC 7038
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: Public Domain
- Matrix / Runout: 35696 █ CD CHAN0607
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L622
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G19
Postage for shipping of the first 12" record or CD is displayed on the checkout page. For lager quantities, tracked shipping, box sets etc. I will calculate on request.
1-3 LP SEK 63 (with tracking)
4-7 LP SEK 95 (with tracking)
1 CD SEK 36 (without tracking)
2 CD SEK 54 (without tracking)
1-7 CD SEK 63 (with tracking)
International WITHOUT tracking:
1 LP SEK 100 (app. €10)
2-3 LP SEK 150 (app. €15)
4-7 LP SEK 200 (app. €20)
1 CD SEK 60 (app. €6)
2 CD SEK 75 (app. €7.5)
3 CD SEK 95 (app. €9.5) more than 3 CDs it is cheaper with tracking.
International WITH tracking:
1-3 LP SEK 150-210 (app. €15-21) depending on location.
4-7 LP SEK 210-260 (app. €21-26) depending on location.
1 CD SEK 100-135 (app. €10-13.5) depending on location.
2-7 CD SEK 150-160 (app. €15-16) depending on location.
Records and CDs are always shipped in good quality boxes, well packaged with the vinyl record taken out of the cover to minimize any damage. Records are always placed in a new inner after being cleaned. I never grade something higher than near mint if it is not sealed (only new items are graded mint).