Faith No More – Album Of The Year
|A3||Last Cup Of Sorrow||4:16|
|A4||Naked In Front Of The Computer||2:09|
|A6||Mouth To Mouth||3:54|
|B1||Ashes To Ashes||3:36|
|B2||She Loves Me Not||3:28|
|B3||Got That Feeling||2:21|
|B4||Paths Of Glory||4:17|
|B5||Home Sick Home||1:58|
- Record Company – Warner Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Published By – FNM Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Razor's Edge Recording
- Mixed At – The Plant Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 96155
- Art Direction, Design – Faith No More, Katherine Delaney
- Bass Guitar – Billy Gould
- Drums – Mike Bordin
- Engineer – Atom (10), Daniel Presley, Michael Bogus
- Guitar – Jon Hudson
- Keyboards – Roddy Bottum
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Roli Mosimann
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Paul Ceppaglia
- Producer – Billy Gould, Faith No More, Roli Mosimann
- Vocals – Mike Patton
This is the standard 180 gram reissue on black vinyl. A numbered "golden edition" was released separately with the same catalogue number - all copies of the golden edition have misprinted sleeves.
The record comes in a printed outer sleeve a plain black inner sleeves. A black sticker affixed to the polythene cover reads:
"Music On Vinyl®. Classic album.180 gram audiophile vinyl pressing. www.musiconvinyl.com MOVLP834". The golden edition has a gold sticker affixed to the front and refers to itself as 'golden edition'
All songs published by FNM Music ASCAP.
Recorded at Brilliant Studios, San Francisco, CA. Recorded at Razor's Edge, San Francisco, CA. Mixed at The Plant, Sausalito, CA. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 8 718469 533282
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13 (Metadata: NL)): 8718469533282
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side A): 96155-1A MOVLP834
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side B): 96155-1B MOVLP834
- Rights Society (Publishing): ASCAP
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
Buyer pays flat fee for shipping.
$3 for each 7"
$7 for each LP
$10 for Double LPs
Please contact for a quote on larger packages
$15 for 1 LP
$30 for Double LP