The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched STERLING Stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched STERLING Stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Other (Pressing Plant Code): 56
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1 Side 1): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-CP2 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1 Side 2): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-CP2 STERLING
Thank you for your interest. Your order will be processed and shipped as soon as we can. We usually ship within 3-5 business days (we are closed on weekends) from "payment received" date. If you need your order to ship faster, contact us about Rush Priority Mail shipping options. We will provide a tracking number and mark the order shipped when it does. Thank you for your patience. Please see our Shipping Policies and Rates below! Note: we are not open on weekends or holidays, so please allow a few extra shipping days if your order is placed during those times.
• We ship directly to your Discogs address! If you would like your order to be shipped elsewhere, please notify us immediately within your order.
• If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order and we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Due to our volume of business, all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is.
• Please do not buy items if you do not intend to pay. All orders will be cancelled and re-listed after 14 days if we do not receive payment.
• Once an order is paid, no changes or additions can be made so make sure your done shopping before you pay. You will be charged $1.00to merge paid orders.
• Delivery confirmation is included in the price of your order.
• If your order contains multiple formats (LPs, CDs, 7"s, etc...) and we cannot guarantee the safety of your items being shipped in one box, we will have to charge you for two shipments. If this happens, we will notify you when we send you your invoice.
• If you are not happy with shipping rates, all orders may be cancelled.
• We offer insurance on all packages, it is your responsibility to ask us to include insurance in your shipping quote-if you do not ask us for insurance we are not responsible for any damage caused by the post office. International customers please note that insurance means we will be shipping Priority Mail and will have to declare the actual value of the orders
• We are not responsible for orders that are lost, stolen or damaged by the courier if you do NOT purchase insurance.
• All double lps are considered as 2 items, triple lps as 3 and so on
(via USPS media mail)
Insurance available upon request. We are not responsible for orders that are lost, stolen or damaged by the courier if you do NOT purchase insurance.
LPs/12"s: We will ship any amount of LPs for just $5.00 (1 LP is $5, 100 LPs are $5).
7"s: We will ship any amount for just $ 5.00. (1- 7” is $5.00, 100 7 “ are $5.00
CDs: We will ship any amount for just $5.00 . (1 cd is $5.00, 100 cd”s are $5.00
Cassette Tapes: 1 Cassette Tapes will ship for $5.00 . (100 Cassette Tapes will ship for $5.00).
(For any orders that contain multiple format, such as LPs with CDs, 7"s with Cassettes, you will be charged per format.
*Texas residents MUST pay 6.75% sales tax on all orders
Canada - $17.50 first record. For additional records I will give quote.
First Class International Mail for 1 vinyl LP/12-inch singles:
1 LP: $25.99
For additional records I will give quote.