Death Cab For Cutie – Something About Airplanes
All Media, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition
|Something About Airplanes|
|1-1||Bend To Squares
Cello, Arranged By [String Parts], Written-By [String Parts] – Erika Jacobs
|1.2||President Of What?|
|1-3||Champagne From A Paper Cup|
|1-5||Pictures In An Exhibition|
|1-7||Face That Launched 1000 Shits
Cello, Arranged By [String Parts], Written-By [String Parts] – Erika JacobsSongwriter – Jay Chilcote
|1-10||Line Of Best Fit
Vocals [Sing] – Abi Hall*
|Live At The Crocodile Café|
|2-2||President Of What?|
|2-4||Sweet And Tender Hooligan
Featuring – Sean NelsonSongwriter – Johnny Marr, Steven Morrissey
|2-5||State Street Residential|
|2-7||Pictures In An Exhibition|
- Bass – Nicholas Harmer
- Design [Reissue Packaging Designed By] – Christian Helms
- Drums – Nathan Good
- Guitar, Organ, Electric Piano, Other [Things] – Christopher Walla*
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Tony Lash (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mixed By – Chuck Robertson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Mixed By [Helped Mix It] – Nathan Good (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mixed By [Live Sound Mix] – Jim Anderson (5) (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Mixed By [Uncredited] – Chris Walla (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography By – Chuck Robertson
- Photography By [Band Photo] – What's Up! Magazine
- Producer – Chris Walla (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By – Chris Walla (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Chuck Robertson (tracks: 2.1 to 2.7)
- Songwriter – Benjamind Gibbard* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-5 to 2-7), Christopher Walla* (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 1-6, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5), Nicholas Harmer (tracks: 2-5)
- Vocals [Sing], Guitar, Piano [Small Piano] – Benjamin Gibbard*
Comes in a clear double-cd jewel case inside a die-cut cardboard slipcase.
Disc 1 was originally released on August 18, 1998 on CD by Barsuk Records and Elsinor Records.
Recorded and produced on 8 analog tracks at the Hall Of Justice (located at that time in the Ellis Street House where Ben, Chris and Nick lived in Bellingham, WA). Mastered at Super Digital in Portland, OR.
Disc 2 was recorded live at the Crocodile Café, Seattle, February 25, 1998. Mastered in May, 2008 at SAE in Phoenix, AZ.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 655173107928
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): WWW.CDFORGE.COM 04TB7<7246>BARK79A
- Mastering SID Code (Disc One): IFPI L489
- Mould SID Code (Disc One): IFPI 8112
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): WWW.CDFORGE.COM 04TC7<7246>BARK79B
- Mastering SID Code (Disc Two): IFPI L489
- Mould SID Code (Disc Two): IFPI 81A9
NOTE: I do not grade jewel cases (distinct from the plastic parts of a digipak). In some instances they might be scuffed or cracked. However they will always be intact and serve the purpose of safely holding a CD. Please inquire if you specifically need to know the condition of a jewel case.
LPs: shipping is $4.00 ($0.75 for each additional) via USPS media mail* for US; contact me for rest of the world.**
7"s: shipping is $3 for up to 4 7"s ($0.75 for each additional after that) via USPS media mail for US; contact me for rest of the world.
CDs: shipping is $3.25 ($0.75 for each additional) via USPS first class for US; contact me for rest of the world.***
*If you would like for me to ship your item first class/priority/etc, please inform me of which method I should use when you place your order (please also note: I will only ship with USPS). Additionally, if you require tracking/insurance/signature confirmation/etc for your package, please inform me of which service you need. Prices above do not reflect different shipping methods/shipping services.
**Unless instructed otherwise, I ship international orders first class parcel. FIY shipping LPs outside of North America is very expensive, in the $18-$22 dollar range at least.
*** If you are an international customer purchasing CDs, I HIGHLY recommend you allowing me to ship your CD without the jewel case (when applicable). It is MUCH less expensive to ship CDs overseas this way, especially if you are buying multiple CDs.