- Licensed To – Universal Music Enterprises
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elvis Costello
- Copyright (c) – Elvis Costello
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Mixed At – Genetic Studios
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Artwork [Pat And Mike] – Eamonn Singer
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitar I Suppose] – Bruce Thomas
- Design [For MFSL] – John A. Beck
- Drums – Pete Thomas
- Mastered By – Krieg Wunderlich
- Noises [Random Racket] – Maurice Worm
- Percussion – Luis Jardim
- Photography By – Brian Griffin (3)
- Producer – Clive Langer And Alan Winstanley*
- Saxophone [Saxes And Electric Sax] – Gary Barnacle
- Trombone – Jim Paterson
- Typography – Phil Smee
- Vocals, Guitar, Sounds [Anvil] – Elvis Costello
- Written-By – Elvis Costello (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Farnell Jenkins (tracks: B1, B7)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0821797143219
- Barcode (Text): 8 21797 14321 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): MFSL1-432A1 KW@MoFi 22570•1(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): MFSL1-432B1 KW@MoFi 22570•2(3)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
We charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Tracked shipping costs up to 2kg (= 1-6 lp's) :
to NL = EUR 7.50
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 11.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 16.50
to USA, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil and the rest of the world = EUR 25.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 9.00
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Orders with a total of € 50.00 or more will always be shipped insured by registered post.