Barcode and Other Identifiers
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: QM 6897 MPO 01 @@
Below you find our payment and shipping terms. Please read this carefully. Ordering from us means that you are aware of our seller's terms.
- We accept bank-transfer and Paypal.
--> For bank transfer please transfer to the IBAN number supplied with the order and please use the name "P. van Dam" in City Soest, The Netherlands. Please also mention the order number i that case.
--> Nederlandse kopers graag overmaken op het bij de order verstrekte IBAN nummer op naam van P. van Dam. Graag daarbij ordernummer vermelden.
We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you. With bank-transfer please take the transfer expenses on your own account (this usually is for free within the Eurozone and for Norway, outside that this can be expensive).
- Discogs cancels all orders as "Non Paying Buyer" if we have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses.
- Orders above € 50 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new sellers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (Cycloon post and Red je pakketje). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- We ship within no more than 5 days after arrival of payment. We make parcels three times a week (monday, wednesday and friday. Packaging lists are made in the afternoon before packaging day, so best if you pay sunday, tuesday of thursday before 14:00 CET as else your order will be shipped 2 days later ).
- Shipping rates might be higher than your local rates. This as it also needs to cover VAT and all our personnel expenses.
- All shipping rates are already set in our shop. We use a standard rate worldwide.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl =There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- The [EUJ] code at the beginning of the comment line is our internal item number so I can find it easily.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message and not via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 3000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.