Porcupine Tree – The Sky Moves Sideways
|1-1||The Sky Moves Sideways Phase 1||18:39|
|1-3||The Moon Touches Your Shoulder||5:40|
|1-5||The Sky Moves Sideways Phase 2||16:48|
|2-1||The Sky Moves Sideways (Alternate Version)||34:37|
- Copyright (c) – Delerium Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Steven Wilson
- Licensed From – Delerium Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Snapper Music Plc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Snapper Music Plc
- Copyright (c) – Snapper Music Plc
- Recorded At – No Man's Land (3)
- Produced At – No Man's Land (3)
- Mixed At – No Man's Land (3)
- Recorded At – The Doghouse Studio
- Designed At – Aleph Studio (2)
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Janew Music Publishing
- Artwork [Original Montage] – Dan*
- Bass – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-2, 1-3)
- Bass Guitar – Colin Edwin (tracks: 1-1, 1-5 to 2-4)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Carl Glover (4)
- Double Bass – Colin Edwin (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1)
- Drums – Chris Maitland (tracks: 2-2 to 2-4), Gavin Harrison (tracks: 1-2, 1-3)
- Flute – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1), Theo Travis (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Steven Wilson
- Keyboards – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5 to 2-4)
- Percussion – Chris Maitland (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1), Rick Edwards (tracks: 2-2 to 2-4)
- Photography By – Claudine Schafer
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Remastered By – Steven Wilson
- Programmed By [Programming] – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording With The Assistance Of] – Markus Butler
- Synthesizer, Electronics – Richard Barbieri (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 2-1)
- Tape [Tapes] – Steven Wilson (tracks: 2-2 to 2-4)
- Vocals – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5 to 2-4), Suzanne Barbieri (tracks: 1-5, 2-1)
- Written-By – Maitland* (tracks: 2-3, 2-4), Edwin* (tracks: 2-3, 2-4), Edwards* (tracks: 2-3, 2-4), Wilson*
Additional recording at the Doghouse.
Drum overdub and remix of "Dislocated Day" and "The Moon Touches Your Shoulder" Jan 2003.
Graphic design for Aleph.
Original montage at Shoevegas.
Published by Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd. except 1-1 and 2-1 published by Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd. / Janew Music Publishing.
FROM THE LINER NOTES:
Throughout most of the recording sessions for The Sky Moves Sideways the plan was that the album would contain only the title track as one 50 minute long piece of music. A version of this length was never completed, but the alternate version here is a work in progress mix that contains some music that was eventually cut from the final album, as well as an earlier set of lyrics.
Suzanne Barbieri is credited for vocals on "The Sky Moves Sideways", but this credit applies only for Phase 2 and the Alternate Version of this song.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Delerium Music Ltd / Steven Wilson.
Manufactured under exclusive license from Delerium Music Ltd. to Snapper Music Plc.
℗ 2004 Snapper Music © 2004 Snapper Music.
Made in England.
Packaged in a four-panel digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker, Scanned): 636551288323
- Barcode (Sticker, Text): 6 36551 28832 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 1): BP-17980/CD1 SMACD883
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 2): BP-17980/CD1 SMACD883 || 4062345
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 1): BP-17980/CD2 SMADCD883
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 2): BP-17980/CD2 SMADCD883 || 4062347
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI UU079
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi RP103
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LT22
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2, Variant 2): IFPI L055
COVID-19 is having a serious impact on our community around the world. We understand that there are uncertainties right now. But we want to reassure you that Discogs is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our contributors, buyers, and sellers.
AS OF March 19, 2020 elektricg will change to a Wednesday Only Shipping Day
To our Buyers, please be extra patient as you wait for orders to arrive. Post offices around the world, UPS and FedEx are all experiencing some delays largely due to the number of airline flight cancellations that are occurring.
Seller accepts domestic USA orders only
Vinyl & Cd's are visually graded ( not play tested ). As are GOLDMINE STANDARDS I also remind you to please clean & try to neutralize static as best you can as I do not have equipment & most of these CD's & RECORDS have sat untouched for 30+ years.
VG and VG+ records will not be accepted for returns because both are expected to have varying degrees of wear No Item Will Be Accepted For Returns After 30 Days.
The shipping charges are not postage rates. They are shipping charges, which cover shipping and handling, which includes buying boxes and packing materials, time spent processing orders, gas for transportation to the post office, and time spent at the post office, which can be a long time.
for VINYL: Shipping is $5.00 Media mail for the first album, $7.50 for Double or triple albums, each additional LP $1.00
for CD'S Shipping is $4.00 for the First CD $1.00 each CD thereafter for Media Mail Delivery. CD ORDERS OVER $100.00 WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
Please pay within 7 days of your order. Unpaid orders automatically cancel after 7 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs including the cost of returns which includes additional fees incurred such as Pay Pal Fees
Shipments are 100% at your own risk once dropped at the post office.
Thank You for Your Business!