Porcupine Tree – In Absentia
- Record Company – Lava Records (4)
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lava Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Lava Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Lava Songs
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Engineered At – Avatar Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – No Man's Land (3)
- Recorded At – New Rising
- Recorded At – Red Room Recorders
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z70493
- A&R [Direction] – Andrew Karp
- Design – www.mascot-creative.co.uk*
- Engineer – Paul Northfield
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Brian Montgomery
- Engineer [Mix] – Mark O'Donoughue
- Legal [Legal Representation At] – Bienstock & Michael, P.C.*
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Ronald Bienstock
- Management [Europe] – Richard Allen (7)
- Management [North America] – Andy Leff
- Mastered By – Andy VanDette
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer
- Performer – Porcupine Tree
- Performer [Porcupine Tree] – Colin Edwin, Gavin Harrison, Richard Barbieri, Steven Wilson
- Photography By [Band] – John Blackford (2)
- Photography By [Cover] – Lasse Hoile
- Producer – Steven Wilson
- Words By, Music By – Wilson*
Enhanced CD contains material including a video for "Strip The Soul" in .mov (Quicktime) format and website link.
Printed in U.S.A. / Made in U.S.A.
℗ © 2002 Lava Records LLC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-83604-2 8
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): Z70493 3 83604 RE-1 ECD07 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): Z70493 3 83604 RE-1 ECD07 M2S5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 4): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3Q
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U4H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U7C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U8K
COVID-19 is having a serious impact on our community around the world. We understand that there are uncertainties right now. But we want to reassure you that Discogs is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our contributors, buyers, and sellers.
AS OF March 19, 2020 elektricg will change to a Wednesday Only Shipping Day
To our Buyers, please be extra patient as you wait for orders to arrive. Post offices around the world, UPS and FedEx are all experiencing some delays largely due to the number of airline flight cancellations that are occurring.
Seller accepts domestic USA orders only
Vinyl & Cd's are visually graded ( not play tested ). As are GOLDMINE STANDARDS I also remind you to please clean & try to neutralize static as best you can as I do not have equipment & most of these CD's & RECORDS have sat untouched for 30+ years.
VG and VG+ records will not be accepted for returns because both are expected to have varying degrees of wear No Item Will Be Accepted For Returns After 30 Days.
The shipping charges are not postage rates. They are shipping charges, which cover shipping and handling, which includes buying boxes and packing materials, time spent processing orders, gas for transportation to the post office, and time spent at the post office, which can be a long time.
for VINYL: Shipping is $5.00 Media mail for the first album, $7.50 for Double or triple albums, each additional LP $1.00
for CD'S Shipping is $4.00 for the First CD $1.00 each CD thereafter for Media Mail Delivery. CD ORDERS OVER $100.00 WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
Please pay within 7 days of your order. Unpaid orders automatically cancel after 7 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs including the cost of returns which includes additional fees incurred such as Pay Pal Fees
Shipments are 100% at your own risk once dropped at the post office.
Thank You for Your Business!