Porcupine Tree – Fear Of A Blank Planet
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Porcupine Tree
- Copyright (c) – Porcupine Tree
- Licensed To – Kscope
- Published By – Hands Off It's Mine Publishing
- Recorded At – No Man's Land (3)
- Recorded At – Bourne Place
- Recorded At – New Rising Studios
- Recorded At – The Artillery (2)
- Recorded At – Nightspace
- Recorded At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Recorded At – Red Room Recorders
- Recorded At – DGM World Central
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Designed At – Aleph Studio (2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Dave Stewart, SW*
- Bass Guitar – Colin Edwin
- Design – Carl Glover (4)
- Drums – Gavin Harrison
- Engineer [Guitars] – Mark Prator
- Engineer [Strings] – Steve Price (6)
- Guest, Backing Vocals – John Wesley (3)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Richard Barbieri
- Leader [London Session Orchestra] – Gavyn Wright
- Lyrics By – Steven Wilson
- Management – Andy Leff
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Steven Wilson
- Music By – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6)
- Orchestrated By [Strings] – Dave Stewart
- Other [Strings Session Fixer] – Isobel Griffiths
- Performer [Strings] – London Session Orchestra*
- Photography By – Lasse Hoile
- Producer [Guitars] – John Wesley (3), SW*
- Producer, Arranged By – Porcupine Tree
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards – Steven Wilson
Written in London and Tel Aviv between Jan-July 2006.
Recorded between Oct-Dec 2006.
Recorded at No Man's Land, Bourne Place, New Rising, The Artillery, Nightspace, Mark Angelo, Red Room Recorders, DGM.
Strings recorded at Angel Studio.
℗ 2007 Porcupine Tree under exclusive licence to Kscope © 2012 Porcupine Tree. Kscope is a Snapper Music label.
Made in China.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As Printed): 802644822921
- Matrix / Runout: KSCOPE229 DISC
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: ifpi Y231
COVID-19 is having a serious impact on our community around the world. We understand that there are uncertainties right now. But we want to reassure you that Discogs is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our contributors, buyers, and sellers.
AS OF March 19, 2020 elektricg will change to a Wednesday Only Shipping Day
To our Buyers, please be extra patient as you wait for orders to arrive. Post offices around the world, UPS and FedEx are all experiencing some delays largely due to the number of airline flight cancellations that are occurring.
Seller accepts domestic USA orders only
Vinyl & Cd's are visually graded ( not play tested ). As are GOLDMINE STANDARDS I also remind you to please clean & try to neutralize static as best you can as I do not have equipment & most of these CD's & RECORDS have sat untouched for 30+ years.
VG and VG+ records will not be accepted for returns because both are expected to have varying degrees of wear No Item Will Be Accepted For Returns After 30 Days.
The shipping charges are not postage rates. They are shipping charges, which cover shipping and handling, which includes buying boxes and packing materials, time spent processing orders, gas for transportation to the post office, and time spent at the post office, which can be a long time.
for VINYL: Shipping is $5.00 Media mail for the first album, $7.50 for Double or triple albums, each additional LP $1.00
for CD'S Shipping is $4.00 for the First CD $1.00 each CD thereafter for Media Mail Delivery. CD ORDERS OVER $100.00 WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
Please pay within 7 days of your order. Unpaid orders automatically cancel after 7 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs including the cost of returns which includes additional fees incurred such as Pay Pal Fees
Shipments are 100% at your own risk once dropped at the post office.
Thank You for Your Business!