G. Love & Special Sauce – Coast To Coast Motel
|1||Sweet Sugar Mama||4:05|
|2||Leaving The City||3:40|
|4||Kiss And Tell||3:14|
|9||Bye Bye Baby||4:39|
- Backing Vocals – Brodeeva
- Double Bass – Jimmy "Jazz" Prescott*
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Jeffrey "Thunderhouse" Clemens*
- Electric Piano – Jim Dickinson
- Engineer – Bob Krusen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Richard Hasal, Roger Branch, Trina Shoemaker
- Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica – G. Love
- Horns – Rebirth Brass Band
- Mixed By – Don Smith (tracks: 11), Keith Keller (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Producer – G. Love & Special Sauce, Jim Dickinson (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Keith Keller (tracks: 8, 11, 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-67152-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-087139 4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L333
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.