Feist – The Reminder
- Copyright (c) – Polydor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor
- Record Company – Universal Music Group
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Heavy Sheet Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Runaway Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- Recorded At – La Frette Studios
- Recorded At – The Woodshed
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Recorded At – Lochinkop Studio
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51876472
- A&R [A+R Administration] – Damien Fischetti, Lionel Grosheny*, Romain Bilharz
- Acoustic Bass, Drums – Mocky
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Vocals – Feist
- Arranged By [Energy Arrangement], Vocals – Jamie Lidell (tracks: A1)
- Backing Vocals – Brendan Canning (tracks: B5), Kevin Drew (tracks: B5)
- Cello – Mary Stein
- Co-producer – Ben Mink (tracks: B2), Mocky (tracks: A1, A5, A6, B1)
- Design, Illustration [Thread Installation] – Simone Rubi
- Drums – Jesse Baird
- Electric Bass, Melodica – Julian Brown
- Engineer – Renaud Letang
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, With] – Lionel Darenne
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Robbie Lackritz
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Thomas Moulin
- Harp – Lori Gemmel
- Lead Guitar [The Leader Of The Lead Guitars On The Bridge] – Afie Jurvanen (tracks: A6)
- Management – Melinda Cody
- Management [Assisted By] – Claire Bondu
- Management [Management In America] – Ami Spishock*
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Mixed By – Renaud Letang
- Organ – Mocky (tracks: B6)
- Organ [Farfisa] – Mocky (tracks: A3)
- Organ [Organ Bass] – Pierre Luc Jamain (tracks: B5)
- Percussion [Group Percussion], Backing Vocals – Bryden Baird, Feist, Gonzales, Jamie Lidell, Jesse Baird, Julian Brown, Mocky
- Percussion [Group], Backing Vocals – Jamie Lidell
- Photography By – Mary Rozzi
- Piano – Feist (tracks: A5)
- Piano, Organ, Vibraphone, Drums – Gonzales
- Producer – Feist, Gonzales, Renaud Letang
- Recorded By [Additional Singing & His Own Parts] – Ben Mink
- Strings, Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm Acoustic Guitar] – Ben Mink (tracks: B2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Percussion – Bryden Baird
- Violin – Sandra Baron
- Vocals – Eirik Glambek Boe* (tracks: B6)
- Written-By – Dominic "Mocky" Salole* (tracks: A1), Feist, Bass* (tracks: A6), Jason "Gonzales" Charles Beck* (tracks: A3, B1), Simone* (tracks: A6), Sexsmith* (tracks: B3), Seltmann* (tracks: B2)
Recorded at La Frette Studio, France in March 2006.
Additional recording at The Woodshed, Canada in May 2006, and Studios Ferber, France in June 2006
as well as additional singing and his own parts recorded by Ben Mink at the Lochinkop Studio, Canada.
Mixed at Studios Ferber, France.
Mastered at Electric Mastering, London.
All songs BMG Music Publishing
with the exception of So Sorry (BMG Music Publishing/Heavy Sheet Music/Warner-Chappell), My Moon My Man (BMG Music Publishing/Delabel Editions/EMI Music Publishing), Sealion (BMG Music Publishing/WB Music Corp.) "Sealion" contains elements from 'Sea Lion Woman' by George Bass and Nina Simone, The Limit To Your Love (BMG Music Publishing/Delabel Editions/EMI Music Publishing), 1234 (Copyright Control/Runaway Music/BMG Music Publishing), Brandy Alexander (BMG Music Publishing/Songs of Universal)
The Water has in it a melody by the beautiful Brendan Canning.
How My Heart Behaves carries a melody Andrew Whiteman played onto my 4 track at the 701 in the olden days.
Made in the EU ℗ 2007 Polydor © 2007 Polydor, a Universal Music label. 0602498474136. LC 00309
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Made in Germany by EDC): 06024 984 741-3 01 # 51876472
- Barcode: 602498474136
Postage for shipping of the first 12" record or CD is displayed on the checkout page. For lager quantities, tracked shipping, box sets etc. I will calculate on request.
1-3 LP SEK 63 (with tracking)
4-7 LP SEK 95 (with tracking)
1 CD SEK 36 (without tracking)
2 CD SEK 54 (without tracking)
1-7 CD SEK 63 (with tracking)
International WITHOUT tracking:
1 LP SEK 100 (app. €10)
2-3 LP SEK 150 (app. €15)
4-7 LP SEK 200 (app. €20)
1 CD SEK 60 (app. €6)
2 CD SEK 75 (app. €7.5)
3 CD SEK 95 (app. €9.5) more than 3 CDs it is cheaper with tracking.
International WITH tracking:
1-3 LP SEK 150-210 (app. €15-21) depending on location.
4-7 LP SEK 210-260 (app. €21-26) depending on location.
1 CD SEK 100-135 (app. €10-13.5) depending on location.
2-7 CD SEK 150-160 (app. €15-16) depending on location.
Records and CDs are always shipped in good quality boxes, well packaged with the vinyl record taken out of the cover to minimize any damage. Records are always placed in a new inner after being cleaned. I never grade something higher than near mint if it is not sealed (only new items are graded mint).