The Prodigy – More Music For The Jilted Generation
|1-02||Break & Enter||8:24|
Featuring, Written-By – Pop Will Eat Itself
Guitar [Live] – Lance Riddler
|1-06||Speedway (Theme From Fastlane)||6:23|
|1-07||The Heat (The Energy)||7:00|
Written-By – K. Palmer*
|1-09||No Good (Start The Dance)||6:18|
|1-10||One Love (Edit)||3:54|
|The Narcotic Suite||(20:36)|
|2-01||Voodoo People (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session)
Drums – Kieron PepperGuitar – Rob HollidayProducer [Bbc Radio 1] – Simon Askew
|2-02||Poison (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session)
Drums – Kieron PepperFlute – Nathan LeeGuitar – Rob HollidayProducer [Bbc Radio 1] – Simon Askew
|2-03||Break And Enter (2005 Live Edit)||4:59|
|2-04||Their Law (Live At Pukkelpop)
Drums – Kieron PepperGuitar – Rob Holliday
|2-05||No Good (Start The Dance) (Bad For You Mix)
Remix – Liam Howlett, Neil McLellan
|2-07||Goa (The Heat The Energy, Part 2)||6:05|
|2-09||Voodoo People (Dust Brothers Remix)
Remix – Dust Brothers*
- Flute [Live] – Phil Bent*
- Mixed By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Painting [Inside Sleeve Painting] – Les Edwards (2)
- Photography By [Front] – Stuart Haygarth
- Photography By [Rear Sleeve] – Jamie Fry
- Producer – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Remastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Written-By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13)
The sample on track 1-04 ("We're going in full throttle" from the film Star Wars) is played backwards here despite it playing forwards on the earlier One Love single.
1-02/2-03 - Vocal from 'Casanova' by Baby D.
1-04 - Laughter from 'A Fistfull Of Dollars', "Hey" from 'SOS' by The Breeders.
1-05/2-01 - Guitar from 'Very Ape' by Nirvana, Vocal from 'The Shalimar' by Gylan Kain.
1-07 - Vocal from 'Poltergeist III'.
1-09/2-05 - Vocal from 'No Good For Me' by Kelly Charles.
1-11 - Samples from "Good Livin' (Good Lovin')" by Bernard Purdie
1-13 - Sample from '2001 - A Space Odyssey'
Tracks 2-01 and 2-02 recorded live in session at Maida Vale 4 on 14 september 2005 for the Zane Lowe Show on BBC Radio 1.
Remastered at the Soundmasters International - April 2007.
℗ & © 2008 XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 02672 1
- Barcode (String): 634904026721
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): arvato digital services 52680885/XLCD267-1 21
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): arvato digital services 52680945/XLCD267-2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LB46
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
Below listed is our standard delivery charges. For orders with more value we would recommend that you request we send the package tracked or signed, you will be contacted with a quote on request. Orders orders over 2kg we will contact you with a shipping quote based on the weight and destination.
1st CD or 7"- £1.80 (any extra will be an another £0.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £3.90 (any extra will be another £1.00 (double LPs count as 2))
Shipping to Europe
1st CD or 7"- £4.8 (any extra will be an another £1.25)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £7.80 (any extra will be another £2.00 (double LPs count as 2))
International Shipping (rest of the world)
1st CD or 7"- £5.50 (any extra will be an another £1.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £9.99 (any extra will be another £3.00 (double LPs count as 2))
If you need any tracked or signed postage let me know, that can be arranged and I can supply a quote. Please note that the standard international postage can take a couple of weeks, depending where you are in the world. Dispatch time can take up to 7 days as I only get a chance to go the post office once a week.
I cannot accept a return if you don't like the music, please listen to albums before buying.