Yazoo – Nobody's Diary
This release differs from this similar release in the following ways:
- on this release sides are shown on the labels as "SIDE 1" and "SIDE 2", on right side of spindle hole
- there are 2 concentric rings around the spindle hole of this release
- catalog no. is printed in bold on left side of spindle hole above matrix no.s on this release
- matrix no.s on label are not in brackets on this release
- track A writer credit on the label of this release has first initial
- speed is printed on labels on the right of the spindle hole on this release
- formating of credits on the labels is different
- ℗ symbol is used on the labels of this release
- this release has rights and manufacturing text on circumference of labels
Mute logo appears on labels and rear of sleeve; Powderworks logo appears on rear of sleeve.
Manufactured for and distributed by RCA Limited
Recorded at Blackwing Studios, 1983.
℗ 1983 Mute Records
Made in Australia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): POW 0137 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): POW 0137 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Hand-Etched): POW 0137-A DB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Hand-Etched): POW 0137-B DB
* 1 x 12" = AU$8.50 (normal post Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$11.50 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 2+ (unlimited) x 12" = AU$15.00 (normal post Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$25.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$3.00
* Payments within Australia preferred by direct bank deposit but Paypal also accepted under absolute sufferance.
* Same day Melbourne CBD (Flinders Lane) pickup also available. (Cash accepted!)
* First 12" = AU$22.00 (+ AU$5.00 per additional 12") UNREGISTERED
* First 12" = AU$29.00 (+ AU$7.00 per additional 12") REGISTERED
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$10.00 first (+ AU$3.00 per additional) UNREGISTERED
* Paypal only! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ALL RECORDS SHIP AIRMAIL FROM AUSTRALIA. Delivery time is usually anywhere from 10-28 days.
All records are machine cleaned where applicable, play tested, checked under bright light, re-sleeved where applicable and graded conservatively. What we describe is exactly what you get. Our feedback is impeccable and we pride ourselves on solid customer service and quick communication. If there is a problem, we *will* sort it 100%.
Please direct any questions or Paypal payments to: orders at noisexchange.com
Purchases *MUST* be paid within 4 days.