The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Are You Experienced?
Comes with a printed inner sleeve with adverts for other Reprise Records releases.
Title on front cover: Are You Experienced
Title on back cover and labels: Are You Experienced?
Cat# on spine, label and back cover: RS 6261
Cat# on front cover: 6261
A Yameta Production.
Performance rights on all selections: BMI.
Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records, Inc., a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 30,681
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 30,682
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side A): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D D 8 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side B): RS-30682 RS-6261 B 0 1J C 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side A, etched): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 I RS-6261- B 1J
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side A, etched): RS 30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 RS 6261B 1G
- Rights Society: BMI
Media Mail $5, Priority Mail $8.50 (usps) eastern USA, $11.50 in the West.
I am not a store. Just someone trying to sell their record collection. I cannot offer refunds on my used records, and I do not offer customer service. I follow the Goldmine grading rules for vinyl. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures of a record ask before you order please.