Broken Social Scene – Let's Try The After Vol 1&2
|Let's Try The After Vol.1|
|A1||The Sweet Sea|
|A2||Remember Me Young|
Drums – Howard BilermanRecorded By – Howard BilermanViolin – Julie Penner
All I Want
Drums – Liam O'NeillKeyboards – Max Henry
|Let's Try The After Vol.2|
Can't Find My Heart
Bass Clarinet – Julia HambletonDrums [Additional Drums] – Derek Downham
|B4||Let's Try The After|
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Recorded At – The Bathouse
- Recorded At – Union Sound Company
- Recorded At – Revolution Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 184563E
- Pressed By – Precision Record Pressing – 10-85708
- Artwork, Layout – Marcelo Ramos (2)
- Band – Andrew Whiteman, Ariel Engle, Brendan Canning, Charles Spearin, Dave French*, Evan Cranley, Jimmy Shaw*, Justin Peroff, Kevin Drew, Sam Goldberg (3)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alex Gamble, Luke Schindler
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By – Nyles Spencer
- Producer – Charles Spearin (tracks: A4, A5), Joe Chiccarelli (tracks: A4, B2), Nyles Spencer (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Sounds [Additional Sounds] – Nyles Spencer
- Written-By – Broken Social Scene
Includes a download coupon.
RecordStoreDay.com website shows Limited to 1500 copies
Mastered [...] at The Lodge
Recorded at The Bathouse Studios, Union Sound Company and Revolution Studios
℗© 2019 Arts & Crafts Productions Inc. [...] Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Spaces removed): 827590170117
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): 10-85708 / AC170LP - A 184563E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): 10-85708 / AC170LP - B 184563E2/A
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.