Atlanta (6) – Pictures
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Produced For – MDJ Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Bennett House
- Recorded At – Checca Sound
- Recorded At – Cheshire Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Crescendo Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Sam's Tape Truck
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Texas Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – G.I.D. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Royalhaven Music, Inc.
- Published By – Key Ring Music
- Published By – Bethel Music (2)
- Published By – Shelby Singleton Music
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – Little Fugitive Music
- Published By – Hat Band Music
- Published By – Dwain Rose Music
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Goodlat Music Co.
- Published By – Window Music Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Scorali Music
- Published By – Timtobe Music
- Published By – Cookaway Music Ltd.
- Published By – Yellow Dog Music, Inc.
- Bass Vocals, Harmonica – Jeff Baker (4)
- Design [Cover] – MDJ Graphics
- Design [Logo] – Ken England, Nancy Tillman, Wes Hester
- Engineer – Bob Pickering, Craig Pride (2), Dave LaBarre, Don Radick, Gary Ham, Glenn Meadows, Joel Neil, Keith Odle, Larry Goode (2), Milan Bogdan, Russ Fowler, Russ Martin, Tom Race, Tom Wright, Walter Hanley
- Mastered By, Edited By – Glenn Meadows
- Photography By – Eddie Tapp (2)
- Producer – Larry McBride, Milan Bogdan
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – Brad Griffis
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – John Holder (2)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Banjo – Allen Collay
- Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Bill Packard
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Alan David (2)
- Vocals, Percussion – Dick Stevens
- Vocals, Percussion, Fiddle – Tony Ingram
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Bill Davidson (2)
Produced for MDJ Productions of Georgia, Inc.
Recorded at: Bennett House, Franklin, Tennessee; Checca Sound, Dallas Texas: Cheshire Sound Studio, Atlanta, Georgia; Crescendo Sound Studio, Atlanta, Georgia; Dobbler Sound Studio [sic], Atlanta, Georgia; Emerald Sound Studios, Nashville Tennessee; Sam's Tape Truck, Atlanta Georgia; Sound Stage, Nashville, Tennessee.
© 1980, 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
A1 published by Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
A2 published by G.I.D. Music Inc.-ASCAP/Royalhaven Music, Inc.-BMI
A3 published by Key Ring Music/Bethel Music/Texas Tunes, Inc./Shelby Singleton Music-BMI
A4 published by Brampton Music Ltd//Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
A5 published by Little Fugitive Music/Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
B1 published by Chardax Music-BMI
B2 published by Hat Band Music/Dwain Rose Music/Peer International Corp.-BMI
B3 published by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. (Tree Group)/Goodlat Music Co./Window Pub. Co., Inc.-BMI
B4 published by Scorali Music/Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
B5 published by Timto Music Ltd. [sic]/Cookaway Music Ltd. All rights for the U.S. & Canada assigned to Yellow Dog Music, Inc.-ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5463-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 076732546314
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 1): MCA-3750-MI-3
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 2): MCA-3751-MI-3
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): ◈-P-◈ Masterfonics
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
LP's: $4 for the first item, 25 cents each additional. Priority will be calculated depending on your location (if requested).
7"s: $3.50 up to 5 7", 25 cents each additional.
1 LP's: $21
$2.00 each extra LP
7"s: $13 for the 1st 7", $1.00 each additional