If you have any questions regarding an item for sale, please contact me before placing an order.
Whilst I normally allow up to 7 days for payment to be made unless otherwise arranged, if the only contact from you as a buyer is the placement of the order and you do not respond to follow up message(s) then I will assume you are no longer interested in completing the transaction and cancel the order. This is usually as soon as 4 days after the order has been placed. As always, communication is key; get in contact and start the dialogue to move the order forward.
• Shipping is calculated automatically by weight and displayed on your screen.
• You can checkout instantly (using PayPal) after you have added all items to your cart and selected from a choice of shipping methods; the cost of each method will be displayed in the drop down menu on your checkout page and an invoice will be automatically generated.
• Postage is calculated per piece, e.g. double packs count as 2 records/CDs, triple packs as 3 records/CDs etc.
• As shipping is calculated by weight, your order may cost less than displayed below if you are purchasing:
◦ 7” / 10” vinyl records.
◦ CD / CDrs in plastic wallet or cardboard sleeves.
◦ CD / CDrs in slim jewel cases.
◦ CDs in digipack sleeves.
• Conversely, there could be situations where shipping may cost slightly more if you purchase a mixture of formats, the prices displayed below serve as a guide. The price displayed at checkout before you confirm your order is final.
• Delivery is normally to the address on your Discogs account unless you request otherwise however if the order value is high, I only ship to the confirmed address on the PayPal payment.
• Notes / messages attached to PayPal payments are not guaranteed to be noticed, please send all communication via the order page on Discogs.
• I aim to ship within 1-2 working days of receiving payment; please note that this isn’t my full-time occupation. Any delays and I will endeavour to keep you promptly informed.
• If an order is returned due to incorrect address details or because it hasn’t been collected in time, postage will have to be paid again for the order to be re-sent.
Vinyl - Registered: 1-3 £3.75 | 4-8 £5.20
Vinyl - 1st Class: 1-3 £3.75 | 4-8 £5.85
Vinyl - 2nd Class: 1-3 £3.20 | 4-8 £3.20
Vinyl - 1st Class Recorded: 1-3 £4.75 | 4-8 £6.95
Vinyl - 2nd Class Recorded: 1-3 £4.30 | 4-8 £4.30
Vinyl - Special Delivery: 1 £7.60 | 2-3 £8.95 | 4-8 £11.40
Vinyl - Courier: 1-8 £8.50 | 8+ £9.50
CD - 1st Class: 1-2 £1.60 | 3-4 £2.10 | 5-8 £3.75
CD - 2nd Class: 1-2 £1.60 | 3-4 £1.95 | 5-8 £3.20
CD - 1st Class Recorded: 1-2 £2.75 | 3-4 £3.20 | 5-8 £4.75
CD - 2nd Class Recorded: 1-2 £2.70 | 3-4 £3.00 | 5-8 £4.30
CD - Special Delivery: 1-4 £7.60 | 5-8 £8.95
CD - Courier: 1-8 £8.50 | 9-18 £8.50
• Payment via PayPal: Orders £20+ choice of Registered, Recorded, Special Delivery or Courier; £30+ Special Delivery or Courier only.
• Registered: Delivered by myHermes in 2-3 working days, signature required upon delivery.
• Courier: Tracked / Signed For - delivery in 1-2 working days.
• Special Delivery: Next-day Guaranteed by 1pm service (not Saturdays).
• Local Pickup: Not currently offered, mail order only.
Vinyl: 1 £5.90 | 2 £7.30 | 3 £8.70 | 4 £10.10
5 £11.40 | 6 £12.75 | 7 £12.75 | 8 £13.90
CD: 1-2 £4.10 | 3-4 £5.45 | 5-7 £7.30 | 8-9 £8.70
Vinyl: 1 £8.15 | 2 £10.75 | 3 £13.40 | 4 £15.10
5 £16.80 | 6 £18.50 | 7 £18.50 | 8 £20.25
CD: 1-2 £5.20 | 3-4 £7.90 | 5-7 £10.75 | 8-9 £13.40
Vinyl: 1 £8.90 | 2 £11.60 | 3 £14.35 | 4 £16.25
5 £18.15 | 6 £20.05 | 7 £20.05 | 8 £22.00
CD: 1-2 £5.50 | 3-4 £8.35 | 5-7 £11.60 | 8-9 £14.35
• Registered / Tracked mail: +£4 to £6 (depending on destination & number of items)
• Europe: All EU countries + Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine & others.
• ROW¹: North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Far East and South East Asia [full list].
• ROW²: Australia, Singapore & New Zealand.
• Payment via PayPal: Orders £25+ must be sent using registered / tracked mail.
• Import duties: Buyer is responsible for any import duties incurred on goods purchased.
• Customs declaration: Packages will be marked as merchandise with a low value; if you want the customs form filled out a certain way, please let us know when you place your order.
Currently beginning the slow process of downsizing my collection; assessing whether I wish to keep each and every record, creating some space and raising some funds to purchase some more... naturally. This is not a green light to contact me with offers for anything in my collection however.
Note that I am a private not professional seller and this is not my full-time occupation nor am I a music shop / business or work in one; the items I am selling are from my own private collection. That said, I have spent a lot of time in the retail side of the music business (both customer facing and online) and I still purchase secondhand vinyl myself, so I attempt to maintain the kind of prompt service and accurate gradings that keep me happy.
I grade according to the Goldmine Standard as per the Discogs Seller's Agreement - please ask questions about condition before ordering, not after. If you don't understand what each grade means, please click the link below:
• Visual grading: Done under a strong halogen light.
• Play grading: If an item has been play-graded, it will be mentioned in the sales comments.
• Conservative grading: I try to be cautious with grading and do so on a best effort basis and in good faith.
Forthcoming at some point.
(last updated 17-Jun-15)