Elizabeth Shepherd – The Signal
Recorded By – Jeremy Darby, John MacLean (3)
|7||On Our Way||4:21|
Producer, Mixed By – David Travers-SmithProducer, Recorded By – Joshua Van TasselRecorded By – Jeremy Darby, John MacLean (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elizabeth Shepherd
- Copyright (c) – Elizabeth Shepherd
- Licensed To – Linus Entertainment Inc.
- Mixed At – Adam Audio, Toronto
- Mixed At – Found Sound (2)
- Mastered At – Found Sound (2)
- Recorded At – World Records Studios, Toronto, Canada
- Recorded At – Breakglass Studios
- Recorded At – The Canterbury Music Company
- Recorded At – Verge Music Lab
- Recorded At – CBC Studio 211
- Edited At – World Records Studios, Toronto, Canada
- Published By – Linus Songs
- Arranged By, Written-By, Producer – Elizabeth Shepherd
- Art Direction – Johan Hultqvist
- Bass – Ross MacIntyre (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9, 10), Scott Kemp (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 8)
- Design [Additional] – Jud Haynes
- Design, Layout – Morgan McConnell
- Drums – Colin Kingsmore (tracks: 2-5, 9), Joshua Van Tassel (tracks: 8), Larnell Lewis (tracks: 6, 7), Roman Tomé (tracks: 1, 10)
- Edited By – John MacLean (3)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Elizabeth Shepherd
- Flute – John MacLean (3) (tracks: 1)
- Guitar – Lionel Loueke (tracks: 1, 6)
- Handclaps – Elizabeth Shepherd, John MacLean (3) (tracks: 9, 10)
- Kalimba – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 8)
- Mastered By – David Travers-Smith
- Mixed By – John MacLean (3) (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Noises [Acoustic Roar Machine] – Roman Tomé (tracks: 5)
- Percussion – Colin Kingsmore (tracks: 4)
- Percussion [Tuned Bottles] – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Marianne Larochelliere*
- Piano – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 4)
- Piano [Modified Piano] – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 4)
- Producer – John MacLean (3) (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 10)
- Recorded By – John MacLean (3)
- Steel Drums – Mark Mosca (tracks: 3)
- Synthesizer – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 9, 10)
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Elizabeth Shepherd (tracks: 5)
- Trumpet – Kevin Turcotte (tracks: 5, 10)
- Vocals – Alex Samaras (tracks: 4), Elizabeth Shepherd, Larnell Lewis (tracks: 9), Lionel Loueke (tracks: 1, 9), Scott Kemp (tracks: 9), Yvette Tollar (tracks: 9)
- Xalam [Ngoni] – John MacLean (3) (tracks: 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 03057 01972 4
- Matrix / Runout: (a) 10-02347
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Rights Society: SOCAN
TWO GREAT SALES!
SALE 1 - FALL BARGAINS SALE! - SAVE 10%, 15% OR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER*.
STEP 1 - YOU MUST MESSAGE ME TO SAY YOU WANT THE FALL BARGAINS SALE!
SALE PRICES WILL NOT BE APPLIED OTHERWISE.
STEP 2 - SELECT $20.00 - $29.99 WORTH OF MUSIC TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!
SELECT $30.00 - $39.99 WORTH OF MUSIC TO RECEIVE 15% OFF YOUR ORDER!
SELECT $40.00 OR MORE WORTH OF MUSIC TO RECEIVE 20% OFF YOUR ORDER!
STEP 3 - ADD MUSIC TO YOUR CART AND CLICK BUY. WAIT FOR INVOICE AND PAY AS YOU NORMALLY WOULD.
STEP 4 - I WILL ISSUE A PARTIAL REFUND IN THE AMOUNT OF YOUR DISCOUNT AS I PROCESS THE ORDER.
STEP 5 - ENJOY LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC!
* DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THE S&H CHARGE
SALE 2 - THE $4.99 CD SALE*
STEP 1 - SELECT 10 OF THE THOUSANDS OF $4.99 CD'S FROM MY STORE AND ADD THEM TO YOUR CART.
STEP 2 - WAIT FOR ME TO SEND YOU AN INVOICE AND PAY AS YOU NORMALLY WOULD.
STEP 3 - I WILL ISSUE A PARTIAL REFUND OF $20.00 ON YOUR PAYMENT OF $49.90 (10 x $4.99 = $49.90) - A SAVINGS OF 40%.
YOU MUST ORDER AT LEAST TEN $4.99 CD'S TO GET THIS DEAL BUT YOU CAN CERTAINLY ORDER MORE IF YOU CHOOSE.
IF YOU ORDER MORE THAN 10 OF THEM YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND EQUAL TO 40% OF THE TOTAL.
YOU MAY ORDER OTHER CD'S OF DIFFERENT PRICES ON THE SAME ORDER BUT ONLY THE $4.99 CD'S WILL BE DISCOUNTED.
STEP 4 - ADMIRE YOURSELF FOR BEING THRIFTY AND MAKING A GREAT DEAL!
* DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THE S&H CHARGE
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS WITHIN THE US WILL BE $3.99 FOR SINGLE CDS AND $4.99 FOR DOUBLE CDS. S&H WILL BE $1.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL SINGLE OR $2.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL DOUBLE CD. DVD'S WILL BE $3.99 FOR FIRST AND $1.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL DVD.
FOR ALL BUYERS OUTSIDE THE US SHIPPING WILL BE $12.00 FOR ONE CD IN MANY CASES. IF YOU ARE ORDERING MULTIPLE CDS I MAY HAVE TO ESTIMATE THE COST AND THEN I WILL REFUND ANY OVERAGE. OBVIOUSLY THE SHIPPING COST WILL VARY DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE BUT REGARDLESS IF THE AMOUNT I CHARGE YOU ON THE INVOICE TURNS OUT TO BE EXCESSIVE I WILL REFUND THE DIFFERENCE AND I WOULD HOPE IF FOR SOME REASON I CHARGE YOU TOO LITTLE YOU WILL ALSO BE FAIR AND MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE AS WELL. I WILL NOT RIP YOU OFF. I DO ADD A SMALL HANDLING FEE WHICH HELPS ME OFFSET THE COST OF PACKAGING AND FEES BUT I THINK YOU WILL FIND I AM VERY REASONABLE IN MY CHARGES.
I GRADE AS HONESTLY AS POSSIBLE BUT MANY OF THESE ARE USED CDS AND ARE NOT PERFECT. I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE UNHAPPY WITH THE CONDITION OF THE DISC AND ARTWORK. I DO NOT GRADE THE JEWEL CASES (UNLESS THE RELEASE HAS A SPECIAL JEWEL CASE). IF AT ALL POSSIBLE I WILL INCLUDE A JEWEL CASE WITH NO CRACKS OR BROKEN HINGES BUT JEWEL CASES CAN EASILY GET DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING. MY POLICY IS NO RETURNS, HOWEVER, THAT BEING SAID, IF YOU SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AN ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT RIGHT.