|Symphony No. 1 In E Minor (Opus 39)|
|A1||First Movement: Andante Ma Non Troppo - Allegro Energico|
|A2||Second Movement: Andante (Ma Non Troppo Lento)|
|A3||Third Movement: Scherzo (Allegro Ma Non Troppo)|
|B1||Fourth Movement: Finale (Quasi Una Fantasia)|
|Karelia Suite (Opus 11)|
|B2||No. 1 Intermezzo|
|B3||No. 2 Ballade|
|B4||No. 3 Alla Marcia|
- Composed By – Sibelius*
- Conductor – Lorin Maazel
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Gordon Parry
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – PAF International, Trond Hedström
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith (tracks: B2 to B4), John Culshaw (tracks: A1 to B1)
- "Cover photo: Finnish scene [...]"
- "© 1964, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by MacNeill Press, London, S.E.1."
- Unsigned sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6084 on sleeve
- SXL.6084 on labels
- Tracks A1 to B1 (Symphony) recorded 16 - 20 September 1963 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Tracks B2 to B4 (Karelia Suite) recorded 27 - 28 March 1963 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6084
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-6125-7G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-6126-8G
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.6125
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.6126
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: MCPS
Postage for shipping of the first 12" record or CD is displayed on the checkout page. For lager quantities, tracked shipping, box sets etc. I will calculate on request.
1-3 LP SEK 63 (with tracking)
4-7 LP SEK 95 (with tracking)
1 CD SEK 36 (without tracking)
2 CD SEK 54 (without tracking)
1-7 CD SEK 63 (with tracking)
International WITHOUT tracking:
1 LP SEK 100 (app. €10)
2-3 LP SEK 150 (app. €15)
4-7 LP SEK 200 (app. €20)
1 CD SEK 60 (app. €6)
2 CD SEK 75 (app. €7.5)
3 CD SEK 95 (app. €9.5) more than 3 CDs it is cheaper with tracking.
International WITH tracking:
1-3 LP SEK 150-210 (app. €15-21) depending on location.
4-7 LP SEK 210-260 (app. €21-26) depending on location.
1 CD SEK 100-135 (app. €10-13.5) depending on location.
2-7 CD SEK 150-160 (app. €15-16) depending on location.
Records and CDs are always shipped in good quality boxes, well packaged with the vinyl record taken out of the cover to minimize any damage. Records are always placed in a new inner after being cleaned. I never grade something higher than near mint if it is not sealed (only new items are graded mint).