Prince – Planet Earth
|A3||Somewhere Here On Earth||5:46|
|A4||The One U Wanna C||4:29|
|B1||Future Baby Mama||4:48|
|B3||All The Midnights In The World||2:22|
|B5||Lion Of Judah||4:11|
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Pressed By – MPO – 18 54770
- Pressed By – MPO – 18 54220
- Lacquer Cut At – SST GmbH
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Recorded At – Paisley Park
- Recorded At – 3121 Las Vegas
- Recorded At – Circle House Studios
- Mixed At – Paisley Park
- Artwork [Holographic Art] – Virtual Images
- Design [Interactive] – Ashley Warren
- Design [Package Design By] – Sam Jennings (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – K+*
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Wendy*
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Bass – Sonny T.
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Drums – Michael B.*
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Keyboards [Additional Keys] – Lisa*
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Percussion – Sheila E.
- Musician [Special Thanx. . . ], Vocals – Bria Valente, Marva King
- Musician, Trumpet – Christian Scott (2)
- Performer [The New Power Generation] – C.C. Dunham*, Greg Boyer, Joshua*, Lee Hogan*, Maceo Parker, Mike Phillips (8), Morris Hayes, Renato Neto, Shelby J.*, The Twinz (2)
- Photography By – Afshin Shahidi, Randee St. Nicholas
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince, The New Power Generation
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Ian Boxhill*, Kevin K.D. Davis*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Prince
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 190759105412
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 18 100031 18-0440NL-1907591 0541 A [MPO Logo]® K+ SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 18 55123 18-0440NL-1907591 0541 B [MPO Logo]® K+ SST
- Matrix / Runout (Variant Side A runout): 18 - 0440NL - 1907591 0541 A K+ SST [MPO Logo]® 18 54770
- Matrix / Runout (Variant Side B runout): 18 - 0440NL - 1907591 0541 B [MPO Logo]® 18 54220 K+ SST
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.