Dave Matthews Band – Under The Table And Dreaming
|A1||The Best Of What's Around||4:17|
|A2||What Would You Say
Harmonica – John PopperVocals [Additional Vocals] – Andrew Page (2), Jeff Thomas, John Alagia, Michael McDonald (8)
|B1||Rhyme & Reason||5:15|
Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Steve Forman
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Andrew Page (2), Jeff Thomas, John Alagia, Michael McDonald (8)
|C2||Lover Lay Down||5:37|
|D2||Pay For What You Get||4:32|
Written-By – Carter Beauford, David J. Matthews*, Haines Fullerton, Leroi Moore
- Manufactured By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bama Rags Recordings, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Bama Rags Recordings, LLC
- Pressed By – MPO – 18-20911
- Pressed By – MPO – 18-20910
- Pressed By – MPO – 18-20901
- Pressed By – MPO – 18-20900
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – David J. Matthews
- Published By – Colden Grey, Ltd.
- A&R – Darren Salmieri
- A&R [Original Album] – Bruce Flohr, Peter Robinson (5)
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim Reynolds
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Vocals, Flute – Leroi Moore
- Art Direction [Assisted By], Design [Assisted By] – David Matthews*
- Art Direction, Design – Thane Kerner
- Bass – Stefan Lessard
- Design [Package Design, 1021 Creative] – David Gorman, Kassondra Monroe
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Carter Beauford
- Engineer – Chris Dickie
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Page (2)
- Engineer [Cooked By] – Kanan*
- Lacquer Cut By – Chris Bellman
- Management [For Red Light Management] – Coran Capshaw
- Management [Product Direction By] – Adam Farber
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [Assisted By, at Power Station] – Rory Romano
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – David Betancourt
- Mixed By [At Power Station] – Tom Lord-Alge
- Photography By – C. Taylor Crothers
- Photography By [Additional Photography] – Taylor Crothers*, Christopher Bunn, Sam Erickson, Will Kerner
- Photography By [Cover] – Stuart Dee
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Product Manager – Lindsay Brown, Patrick Jordan
- Research [Archivist] – Tucker Rogers
- Violin [Acoustic], Vocals – Boyd Tinsley
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [Left] – Dave Matthews
- Written-By – David J. Matthews*
Digitally remastered from the original flat analog tapes on 2 150gram LPs.
Includes a download card featuring the album and three unreleased bonus tracks, including the original studio version of live favorite “Granny”and intimate acoustic versions of “Dancing Nancies”and “The Song That Jane Likes.”
Includes insert containing credits and photographs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 888750229212
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): MPO 14-0487 A 88875009631-A ᶜB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-20911
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-22098
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): MPO 14-0487 B 88875009631-B ᶜB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-20910
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-22097
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout Etched): MPO 14-0487 C³ 88875009631-C-RE2 ᶜB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-20901
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-40000
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout Etched): MPO 14-0487 D 88875009631-D ᶜB
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-20900
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout Stamped): MPO (Stamped Logo) 18-40049
- Rights Society: ASCAP
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.