Musical Youth – The Youth Of Today
- Arranged By – Musical Youth (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Bass – Patrick*
- Engineer – Julian Mendelsohn, Peter Hammond*, Richard Dodd
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3)
- Producer – Peter Collins
- Vocals, Drums – Junior (42)
- Vocals, Guitar – Kelvin*
- Vocals, Keyboards – Michael*
- Vocals, Percussion – Dennis*
- Written-By – Freddie Waite (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3), Musical Youth (tracks: A4 to B1, B3 to B6)
Track B1 is wrongly spelled "Young Generations" on the label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Matrix / Runout (A stamped - Variant 1): 205197 A-1/82 S III
- Matrix / Runout (B stamped - Variant 1): 205197 B-1/82 S III
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Made in Germany (embossed) 205197 A-1/82 S III (stamped) II. (etched)
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Made in Germany (embossed) 205197 B-1/82 S III (stamped) II. (etched)
- Other (Distribution code on rear cover): Germany -320
- Other (Distribution code on rear cover): France AE 280
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)