Paul McCartney – Press To Play
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Made By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Anne Dudley (tracks: B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: A5)
- Engineer – Steve Jackson (3) (tracks: A3)
- Engineer [Additional] – Eddie Klein, Haydn Bendall, John Hammel, Jon Kelly, Matt Butler, Matt Howe, Peter Mew, Tony Clark, Trevor Jones (8)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Hugh Padgham
- Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Eric Stewart, Kate Robbins, Linda McCartney, Ruby James
- Illustration [Stereo Drawings] – Paul*
- Mixed By – Bert Bevans (tracks: B1), Steve Forward (tracks: B1)
- Musician – Carlos Alomar, Dick Morrissey, Eddie Rayner, Eric Stewart, Gary Barnacle, Gavin Wright*, Graham Ward, Jerry Marotta, John Bradbury, Lennie Pickett*, Nick Glennie-Smith, Paul McCartney, Pete Townshend, Phil Collins, Ray Cooper, Simon Chamberlain
- Other [Behind The Scenes] – Alan Crowder, Billy, John Hegarty, Shelagh, Stephen Shrimpton, The MPL Gang
- Other [Catering] – Kerry Belsham, Marie Moore
- Photography By – George Hurrell
- Producer, Arranged By – Hugh Padgham, Paul McCartney
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Eddie Klein (tracks: A3), James McCartney (tracks: A3), John Hammel (tracks: A3), Linda McCartney (tracks: A3), Matt Howe (tracks: A3), Steve Jackson (3) (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Stewart* (tracks: A1, A4, B2 to B5), McCartney*
Cat. number as 1C 062-24 0598 1 A/B on labels
Cat. number 24 0598 1 on spine
On back cover: "George Hurrell took the Cover Photograph with the same box camera he used in Hollywood in the thirties". "The images in the centre spread are stereo drawings made by Paul during mixing, to pin-point the position of sounds in the stereo picture".
Comment to the catering staff ; "And Baz to the best kids"
Mastered with DMM (Direct Metal Mastering)
Made in EEC
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by EMI
Printed in Holland by EMI Services Benelux B.V., Uden
En France: distribution exclusive EMI Pathé Marconi S.A. [EMI logo]
Published by MPL Communications Ltd., ℗1986 Original sound recordings made by MPL Communications Ltd. ©1986 MPL Communications Ltd.
Lyrics on printed inner sheet.
Track durations taken from the cover. The labels have different durations.
Cover and labels are identical with Press To Play with the same cat.#, but they feature different mixes of the song "Press". The difference is in the matrix/runout codes: This version has "2405981-B1", the other version has "2405981-B2".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099924 059817
- Barcode (String): 5099924059817
- Matrix / Runout (Label on Side One): 1C 062-24 0598 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label on Side Two): 1C 062-24 0598 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side One): 2405981-A1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side Two): 2405981-B1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side One - Stamped): 2405981-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side Two - Stamped): 2405981-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side One - Etched): 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side Two - Etched): 2
- Rights Society: GEMA/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC0299
- Price Code (France): PM 264
- Other (Direct Metal Mastered): DMM
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)