Sonic Youth – EVOL
- Engineer, Producer [W/] – Martin Bisi
- Lacquer Cut By – BilBo (3) (tracks: B1 to B4), Porky (5) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Performer [Sonic Youth] – Kim Gordon, Lee Ranaldo, Steve Shelley, Thurston Moore
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Lee*
- Producer – Sonic Youth
- Written-By – Sonic Youth (tracks: A1 to B3a, B4)
Sonic Youth - Evol duplicates SST version.
Sonic Youth - EVOL A side Porky and B side from SST version.
This version: A side Porky and B side Bilbo
℗ 1986 Blast First.
Engineered at Before Christ, March 1986.
Tracklisting appears on sleeve in different order, without side orientation.
B3's lyrics are printed in two sections, the first with lyrics by Sonic Youth and the second with lyrics by Lydia Lunch.
B4 is listed on the sleeve as "Madonna, Sean and Me" and on the lyric sheet as "The Crucifixion of Sean Penn". It ends in a locked groove and has the printed duration of "∞".
Cover girl: Lung Leg from "Submit to Me," a film by Richard Kern.
Includes printed inner sleeve (silver ink) with lyrics, photographs, and drawings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): BFFP 4 A-2U-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Hand-etched): A Porky Prime Cut P
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): BFFP 4 B-2U-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Hand-etched): BilBo Tape One EVERYTHING TURNS BLACK TO BLUE