Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
Buyer pays shipping. For U.S. orders, shipping and handling is $5.00 for up to two single LPs (I use sturdy mailers w/corner protection and filler pads). Free domestic shipping on orders of four or more items (heavier items excluded). Heavier items such as box sets or multiple LPs may have different shipping rates. Please inquire prior to purchase. Vinyl ships media mail. Cassettes and CDs ship first class. Sales tax will be added for customers in California.
Shipping and handling for international orders is usually in the $25 range for up to two single LPs or one double LP. Box sets or heavier items will have different rates. Please inquire for accurate quote prior to purchase. Some countries (Canada) are usually cheaper to ship to. Feel free to ask for a shipping estimate. Also, please keep in mind that while I ship internationally frequently, and am happy to do so, the buyer assumes responsibility for any customs delays, additional fees, or any other issues that may arise from an international order. If you'd like me to look into insurance options for your destination, just ask, and I'll provide you with an estimate. I require insurance on international orders for rare items or expensive items. Regarding customs, I can only declare the actual value of the item, so please don't ask me to enter a devalued amount. I know international shipping can be expensive, but that's my policy. Thanks for understanding.
I am willing to carefully open the shrink-wrap and ship the record outside of the sleeve to prevent splitting. If you would like me to ship the record this way, please let me know upon checkout. If you don't state a preference, I will assume that you prefer the record remain sealed, in which case I can't be held responsible for any sleeve splitting that may occur during shipping.
Also, please make sure your desired shipping address is registered with your PayPal account, as I won’t ship to an address that is not. Thanks!