Death Cab For Cutie – Plans
|A1||Marching Bands Of Manhattan|
Soul Meets Body
Trumpet – William Swan
|A4||Different Names For The Same Thing|
|B1||I Will Follow You Into The Dark|
|B2||Your Heart Is An Empty Room|
|B3||Someday You Will Be Loved|
Backing Vocals [Harmonies] – Sean NelsonMixed By – Chris Shaw
|C1||What Sarah Said|
|C2||Brothers On A Hotel Bed|
|D1||Talking Like Turnstiles|
- Licensed From – Atlantic
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Robert Lang Studios
- Recorded At – The Hall Of Justice
- Recorded At – Skrocki
- Mixed At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 13441
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 13473
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-68025
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-68026
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-68027
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-68028
- Artwork, Layout – Adde Russell
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Mixed By – Christopher Walla* (tracks: A1 to B3, C1 to D1)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Lonya Nenashev, Mike Zirkel
- Music By – Gibbard*, Walla* (tracks: A3, B3, B4, C2), McGerr* (tracks: A3), Harmer* (tracks: C1)
- Performer – Benjamin Gibbard*, Christopher Walla*, Jason McGerr, Nicholas Harmer
- Producer, Recorded By – Christopher Walla*
- Recorded By [Additional] – Kip Beelman, Mike Lapierre, Robbie Skrocki
- Recorded By [Additional], Mixed By [Invaluable Guidance] – Beau Sorenson
- Recorded By [Help From, At Avast!] – Kevin Suggs, Stuart Hallerman
- Recorded By [Help From, At Longview Farms] – Ben Slater, Mike Lapierre
- Recorded By [Help From, At Robert Lang Studios] – Austin Sousa, Justin Armstrong
- Recorded By [Help From, At The Hall Of Justice] – Skrocki*
- Words By – Benjamin Gibbard*
The repress has a series of etchings "S-6802x" instead of a series of stamps "71350Ex/A" in the matrix. The repress also lacks the stamp "Recordpressing.com" in the matrix. These are the only distinctions between the original and repress.
Recorded in the barn at Longview Farms, North Brookfield, Massachusetts. Mixed at Smart Studios, Madison, Wisconsin. Track B4 mixed at Sound Track, New York, New York. Additional recording at Avast!, Robert Lang Studios, The Hall of Justice and Skrocki, all located in Seattle, Washington. Mastered at SAE Mastering, Phoenix, Arizona.
Pressing and mastering credits are identified in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 655173104712
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): BARK47-A S-68025 13441.1(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): BARK47-B S-68026 13441.2(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Etching): BARK47-C S-68027 13441.3(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Etching): BARK47-D S-68028 13473.4(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A/B/C/D Stampings): SAE Mastering
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 5.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
USA for CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 19.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
Canada CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 29.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
We have a 4.99 minimum on used vinyl. If the total of your order is under 4.99 before shipping, we will add a small surcharge, or you can add additional items.
Thanks for your support.