- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Quiet Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Quiet Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Made By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Published By – Delightful Music Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Dennis "Dee Tee" Thomas*
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Bass – Robert "Kool" Bell*
- Design – George Corsillo
- Drums – George Brown
- Engineer – Kendal Stubbs
- Engineer [Assistant] – Craig Vogel, Peter Ibrahim Duarte*, Roger Talkov
- Executive-Producer – Gabe Vigorito
- Guitar – Charles Smith*
- Keyboards – Curtis "Fitz" Williams*
- Lead Vocals – James "J.T." Taylor*
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Mixed By – Kendal Stubbs, Khalis Bayyan
- Photography By – Gil Gilbert
- Producer – I.B.M.C., Khalis Bayyan, Kool & The Gang
- Saxophone, Keyboards – Khalis Bayyan
- Trombone – Clifford Adams
- Trumpet – Michael Ray, Robert "Spike" Mickens*
℗ 1986 Polygram Records, Inc., New York
Ein Produkt der Metronome Musik GmbH.
Printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42283 03981 0
- Barcode (scanned): 042283039810
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0270
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 830 398-1 S 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 830 398-1 S 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, variant 1): 830 398 - 1 S 1 | 3 20
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variant 1): 830 398 - 1 S 2 | 3 20
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, variant 2): 830 398 - 1 S 1 3 20 1 Z Z
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variant 2): 830 398 - 1 S 2 3 20 2 Z X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, variant 3): 830 398 - 1 S1 3 20 A A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variant 3): 830 398 - 1 S 2 3 20 C A 2
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.
Recommended from this seller
+ €9.00 shipping
(about $20.64 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
[soul/funk] the media is NM except for a few light scuffs, nothing to worry about. Comes with OIS