Mike Patton – Mondo Cane
|A1||Il Cielo In Una Stanza||3:56|
Music By – Buscaglione*, Choisso*
Music By – Kaempfert*, Sigman*, Migliacci*, Bongusto*Music By [Uncredited] – Herbert Rehbein
Music By – Morricone*
|A5||Quello Che Conta||4:04|
Music By – Blackmen*
L'Uomo Che Non Sapeva Amare
Music By – Bernstein*, Mogol, Fidenco*, Pallavicini*
|B3||20 Km Al Giorno||2:56|
|B4||Ti Offro Da Bere||2:28|
Music By – Gragnaniello*, Paoli*, Vanoni*
- Recorded At – AngelicA Festival
- Recorded At – Vulcan Studios
- Overdubbed At – Vulcan Studios
- Mixed At – The Mute Matrix
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Mastered At – LAFX Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Ipecac Recordings
- Manufactured By – Fontana Distribution
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mandolin – Alessandro "Asso" Stefana*
- Arranged By, Producer – Daniele Luppi, Mike Patton
- Choir – Coralli Di Torino
- Conductor – Aldo Sisillo
- Design, Layout – Kenneth Weaver, Lady T (7), Martin Kvamme, Mike Patton
- Drums – Gege' Munari*
- Edited By [Digital Editing], Producer [Post Production] – Anton Riehl, Daniele Luppi, Mike Patton
- Electric Bass, Double Bass – Antonio Borghini
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Riccardo Onori
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurssen
- Mixed By – S. Husky Hoskulds
- Mixed By [Pre-mixing] – Anton Riehl
- Orchestra – Filarmonica Arturo Toscanini
- Organ [Hammond], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Farfisa, Moog] – Enri
- Percussion – Fabrizio Aiello
- Producer [Live Project], Management [Live Project Managed By] – Massimo Simonini
- Recorded By [Assistance] – Andrea Carli, Roberto Monari
- Recorded By [Live Recordings] – Massimo Carli
- Recorded By [Studio Recordings], Tracking By [Multi-instrument Overdubs] – Mike Patton
- Theremin, Electronics – Vincenzo Vasi
- Trumpet – Roy Paci
- Voice – Beppe Gismondi, Elena Bacciolo, Mike Patton, Roberta Bacciolo, Roberta Magnetti, Silvano Borgatta (2)
Live recordings by BH Audio, assisted at the Teatro Rossini Di Lugo, Teatro Comunale Di Modena, and the Piazzale Delle Terme Berzieri, Salsomaggiore, Italy; during Angelica Festival Internazionale Di Musica, 17th Edition.
Studio recordings and multi-instrument overdubs at Vulcan, S.F. Mixed at the Mute Matrix, LA. Mastered at Lurssen Mastering, LA. Analog tape transfers at LAFX, N. Hollywood.
Live project commissioned by Angelica. Co-produced by Regione Emilia Romagna • Assessorato Alla Cultura, Angelica, Fondazione Teatro Rossini • Lugo Opera Festival, Fondazione Teatro Comunale Di Modena • Festival L'Altro Suono, Fondazione Arturo Toscanini, Citta Di Salsomaggiore Terme.
℗&© 2010 Ipecac Recordings
Manufactured and distributed by Fontana Distribution
Pressed at United Record Pressing, Nashville.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 689230011910
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched In Runout, Side A): Ⓤ IPC-119LP-A
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched In Runout, Side A): Ⓤ IPC-119LP-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, machine stamped Sides A and B): GOLDEN
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.