Japan – Obscure Alternatives
Backing Vocals – Anna & Claudine
|A2||. . . . Rhodesia||6:49|
|A3||Love Is Infectious||4:10|
|A4||Sometimes I Feel So Low||3:44|
- Licensed Through – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nomis Productions Ltd.
- Made By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Arranged By – Japan
- Backing Vocals [Additional Backing Vocals] – Ray Singer
- Bass, Saxophone, Vocals – Mick Karn
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Steven Jansen*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Chris Tsangarides
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Rob Dean
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Chris Tsangarides, Japan, Ray Singer
- Photography By [Photographs] – Fin Costello
- Producer [Produced By] – Ray Singer
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Tape Op [Tape Operators] – Mike (380), PeeWee (12), Supertype, TR5
- Vocals, Guitar – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By, Music By, Lyrics By – David Sylvian
© 1978 Nomis Productions Ltd. for all Countries
Made in Japan by Victor Musical Industries, Inc. Licensed by Hansa Productions Ltd., England.
All Titles published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd
Special thanks to Anna and Claudine for vocals on 'Automatic Gun'.
LP with fold-out insert, providing all Lyrics in both English & Japanese. The album comes with Japanese Obi Strip too.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1): 〄Ⓑ AHALH 8007 A Ⓢ 111 ✢✢✢ C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 1): AHALH 8007 B 112 ✢✢✢
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 2): 〄Ⓑ AHALH 8007 A Ⓢ 112 ✢✢✢ D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 2): AHALH 8007 B 112 ✢✢✢
- Other (Side A, label, secondary catalogue #): AHALH-8007-A
- Other (Side B, label, secondary catalogue #): AHALH-8007-B