The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
|A1||The Queen Is Dead (Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty (Medley))
Written-By ["Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty"] – A. J. Mills*, Bennett Scott, Fred Godfrey
|A2||Frankly, Mr. Shankly
Engineer – John Porter
|A3||I Know It's Over||5:48|
|A4||Never Had No One Ever||3:36|
|B1||Bigmouth Strikes Again
Backing Vocals – Ann Coates
|B2||The Boy With The Thorn In His Side||3:15|
|B3||Vicar In A Tutu||2:21|
|B4||There Is A Light That Never Goes Out||4:02|
|B5||Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others||3:14|
- Bass – Andy Rourke
- Drums – Mike Joyce
- Engineer – Stephen Street
- Guitar, Arranged By [Strings], Music By – Johnny Marr
- Layout – Caryn Gough
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – F.A.*
- Orchestra – The Hated Salford Ensemble
- Photography By [Alain Delon Photos] – Metro-Goldwyn Mayer
- Photography By [Group Photography By] – Steve Wright*
- Producer – Johnny Marr, Morrissey
- Sleeve – Morrissey
- Vocals [Voice], Words By – Morrissey
℗ & © 1986 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Cicely Courtneidge recording courtesy of Thorn EMI Elstree Studios Ltd
Cover star Alain Delon photos © 1965 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 2564665887 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 825646658879
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched (Variant 1)): BB4548✺1 - 01A1 =+⋀ 1 F.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched (Variant 1)): BB45481 - 01B1 ⋀=⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched (Variant 2)): BB4548✺1 - 01A1 1 F.A. δ+1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched (Variant 2)): BB45481 - 01B1 >X=
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
We charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Tracked shipping costs up to 2kg (= 1-6 lp's) :
to NL = EUR 7.50
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 11.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 16.50
to USA, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil and the rest of the world = EUR 25.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 9.00
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Orders with a total of € 50.00 or more will always be shipped insured by registered post.
We are not responsible for packages that get lost or damaged during shipment if they are not sent insured!