Between The Buried And Me – The Silent Circus
All Media, Reissue
|–Between The Buried And Me||Lost Perfection|
|CD-3||–Between The Buried And Me||Camilla Rhodes||4:49|
|CD-4||–Between The Buried And Me||Mordecai||5:47|
|CD-5||–Between The Buried And Me||Reaction||2:01|
|CD-6||–Between The Buried And Me||(Shevanel Take 2)||3:13|
|CD-7||–Between The Buried And Me||Ad A Dglgmut||7:37|
|CD-8||–Between The Buried And Me||Destructo Spin||4:46|
|CD-9||–Between The Buried And Me||Aesthetic||3:44|
|CD-10||–Between The Buried And Me||The Need For Repetition||13:49|
|–Between The Buried And Me||Lost Perfection|
|DVD-3||–Between The Buried And Me||Destructo Spin|
|DVD-4||–Between The Buried And Me||Roboturner|
|DVD-5||–Between The Buried And Me||All Bories|
|DVD-6||–Between The Buried And Me||Mordecia|
|DVD-7||–Between The Buried And Me||Alaska|
|DVD-8||–Between The Buried And Me||
Metal Injection Interview
Film Director – Frank GodlaHosted By – Robert Pasbani
|DVD-9||–Between The Buried And Me||Mordecai (Music Video)|
|Extra Bonus Music Videos|
|DVD-10||–Between The Buried And Me||Alaska|
- Cameraman – Adam Balevic (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-7), Blake Faucette (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-7)
- Design – Drew Tyndell
- Edited By [Digital] – Matt Beaudoin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carl Plaster, Matt Beaudoin
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Performer – Jason Schofield King, Mark Edward Castillo, Nicholas Shawn Fletcher, Paul Andrew Waggoner*, Thomas Giles Rogers Jr*
- Producer – Between The Buried And Me, Matthew Ellard
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matthew Ellard
- Technician [Drum] – Carl Plaster
- Video Editor – Blake Faucette (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-7)
Typo on track DVD-6: should be Mordecia.
Track DVD-3 does not appear on artwork.
Recorded and mixed at Q Division, Somerville, MA.
Mastered at West West Side, NJ.
DVD live set filmed at Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC. (7.19.05).
Interview footage provided by Metal Injection.
On CD back:
(p) Victory Records 2003
(c) Another Victory Inc. (ASCAP)
℗ Victory Records 2006
© Another Victory Inc., (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 46105 02682 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 746105026827
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 65704AM-01 VR268-2 083106-19
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI ZN1I
- Matrix / Runout (CD mould stamp): MCOM
- Matrix / Runout (DVD variant 1): GS33801 (306150) VR2682
- Matrix / Runout (DVD variant 2 & 3): (MCOR2682R0SP) L06H2913B
- Mould SID Code (DVD variant 1 & 2): IFPI 2A4K
- Mastering SID Code (DVD variant 3): IFPIL771
- Mould SID Code (DVD variant 3): IFPI 2A4Q
- ASIN: B000HD1N0Q
✓ Please be aware, I do have physical record sales now and again. Although I try very hard to keep my stock in order, there is a small chance something could have sold before I have had the chance to unlist it here. Please be understanding.
✓ Please Note: I do have a full time job, so it can be difficult for me to get to the post office during the week. Orders usually ship out the Saturday after payment is received. However, your item may take up to 10 business days to ship. Please be patient. Thank you!
* I try to use recycled materials for packaging when possible. Your item will be packed safely and securely.
* I do have a minimum order requirement and kindly request that your order total $5.00 or more, plus shipping costs. Orders for one item totaling less than $5.00 will be canceled. Apologies.
* $5 Deal::: All items priced $5 or less = Buy 3 get a 4th free (cheapest item = free item).
••• OUR SHIPPING RATES (CHEAP!) •••
~U.S. SHIPPING: All items shipped to destinations within the U.S. are sent via Media Mail with tracking, unless the buyer requests another service.
• 1 LP, 12 inch or 10 inch (Media Mail) = $4.00
° 1 CD, 7 inch, or cassette (Media Mail) = $3.00
* Add $.50 to total postage cost for each additional item. Heavier items may require additional postage, but this is rare.
~INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
* Most items being sent to destinations outside of the U.S. are sent via U.S.P.S First Class International mail, Registered. However we do have a new, cheaper international rate for some countries which is First Class International tracked w USPS e-Delcon service. If your country is not on the list for USPS e-Delcon tracking you will have to agree to registered mail charges of $16.00 or the order will be cancelled. See here for list of eligible destinations w some exceptions: https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc2_022.htm
• LP (1st Class) = $30.00
° CD/CS (1st Class) = $21.00
* Registration fee = $16.00
• LP to Canada = $24.00 flat rate
° CD/CS to Canada = $20.00 flat rate
* If you pay with PayPal registration is required for all international orders.
* We ship to your verified PayPal addresses only. Please take note of this if your address on Discogs is not the same as is on PayPal.
* We do accept returns! Sorry, no partial refunds. Buyer pays return shipping costs, but shipping costs will be refunded if I have misrepresented the item in any way.
√Apologies for the spelling and text errors you'll see in some descriptions. Due to the large volume of items, and the time constraints I deal with, I sometimes use speech-to-text software and there can be odd errors here and there. Any questions, please ask! Thanks for your understanding!
# Making Offers: Although I have many things marked as "make an offer" I generally only accept offers on multiple-item purchases. It never hurts to try, but please do not make offers on single items if we already have the cheapest copy or the sole copy available for sale on Discogs.
~ THANK YOU!
Sometimes you will find me selling a few select things.
I'd guess that I split my Discogs time 50/25/25 between the Marketplace, the Database, and working on my collection, respectively.
I've been collecting vinyl for as long as I can remember. Some of the records and 45s I recall having earliest were hand-me-downs left behind by older siblings, or items purchased at the local Grocer's, the C&H Market (AKA "Marilyn's"). I've listed the few that I can remember below.
The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman,
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night,
Batman- Gorilla City/Scarecrow's Corpse,
Various - Looney Tunes,
Batman Theme / Superman Song,
They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!,
The Who - Live At Leeds,
Various - 20 Monster Hits,
Frijid Pink - Frijid Pink,
The Amazing Spider-Man - Invasion Of The Dragonmen
I'm still trying to recall others.
I love 78s and cassettes as well, and dabble in other media.
I may not actually be a fan of everything you see listed on my collection page (when it's visible). For my own cataloging purposes what you can see in my collection page is actually a mixture of my personal collection and items I may have for sale.
Please feel free to contact me directly or in the forums about any Discogs/Music related questions!
Some items for sale:
Items $5 and under (Choose 4 and the cheapest item is free!): https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?sort=artist%2Casc&price2=5.00&price1=1.00
Experimental Jet Set Trash:
7 inches of Funk:
Shellac Attack: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?format=Shellac
Death Metal Cassettes: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?sort=artist%2Casc&style=Death+Metal&format=Cassette
Back to the Country: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?genre=Folk%2C+World%2C+%26+Country&style=Country&sort=artist%2Casc
Experimental Cassettes: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?sort=artist%2Casc&style=Experimental&format=Cassette
Vinyl Jazz: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?sort=artist%2Casc&genre=Jazz&format=Vinyl
Ambient, Drone and New Age Works: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?sort=artist%2Casc&style=Ambient
Oddball 8-tracks: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?format=8-Track+Cartridge
Shades of the Blues: https://www.discogs.com/seller/Earjerk/profile?genre=Blues&format=Vinyl