The Cruel Sea – This Is Not The Way Home
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Red Eye Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Records Australia
- Copyright (c) – Red Eye Records
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Records Australia
- Marketed By – PolyGram Pty. Limited
- Made By – Disctronics B
- Recorded At – Megaphon Studios
- Mixed At – Rich Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Bass – Ken Gormely
- Design [Cover Design] – Jay Manby
- Drums, Percussion – Jim Elliott (3)
- Engineer – Tony Cohen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brett Stanton
- Guitar – Dan Rumour
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – James Cruickshank
- Management – Wendy Boyes Hunter
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Photography By – Tony Mott
- Producer – The Cruel Sea, Tony Cohen
- Vocals – Tex Perkins
℗ 1991 Red Eye Records Australia / Polydor Records Australia. © 1992 Red Eye Records Australia / Polydor Records Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 399051 116121
- Barcode (String): 9399051116121
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MADE BY DISCTRONICS B ** 511164-2 ** #04
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.