Michelle Shocked – Short Sharp Shocked
|1-01||When I Grow Up||3:31|
|1-03||Memories Of East Texas||3:35|
|1-04||(Make The Run To) Gladewater||3:06|
|1-06||If Love Was A Train||4:07|
|1-08||The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore
Written-By – Jean Ritchie
|2-01||When I Grow Up||3:16|
|2-02||Memories Of East Texas||5:46|
|2-06||If Love Was A Train||3:31|
|2-08||The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore||4:09|
|2-11||Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
Written-By – Rodney Crowell
Producer – Ian From The Oyster Band*
Producer – Tom GreenhalghWritten-By – John Lennon and Paul McCartney*
|2-14||Ballad Of Penny Evans
Written-By – Steve Goodman
|2-15||Remodeling The Pentagon||2:27|
|2-16||Fred's Winter Song||3:21|
|2-17||Prince Of Darkness
Vocals [Duet] – Tom GreenhalghWritten-By – The Mekons
|2-18||One Piece At A Time
Producer – Jon Langford (2)
|2-19||5 A.M. In Amsterdam||4:17|
Written-By – Huddie "Leadbelly" Ledbetter*
- Art Direction, Design – David Willardson
- Bass – Domenic Genova*
- Dobro – Al Perkins
- Drums – Jeff Donovan*
- Dulcimer – Kristina Olson*
- Engineer – Pete Doell*
- Engineer [Additional] – Leslie Ann Jones
- Fiddle – Don Reed (3)
- Guitar – Pete Anderson
- Harmonica – Rod Piazza
- Keyboards – Skip Edwards
- Liner Notes – Pete Anderson
- Mandolin – Byron Berline
- Mastered By – Eddy Shreyer*
- Mixed By – David Leonard
- Mixed By [2nd Engineer] – Andy Batwinas, Bobby Lacivita*
- Percussion – Mike Tempo*
- Photography By [Cover] – Chris Hardy (2)
- Producer [Audio Production] – Cheryl Pawelski
- Vocals – Sophia Ramos
- Written-By – Michelle Shocked (tracks: 1-01 to 1-07, 1-09 to 2-10, 2-12, 2-15, 2-16, 2-18 to 2-20)
Mixed at Larrabee Sound.
Mastered at Capitol Studios.
Art Direction & Design: David Willardson / Willardson & Associates.
Issued in a cardboard box with a 52-page booklet, CDs mounted on one single rubber hub.
Box reads "Responsibly Printed in China".
No catalogue number printed on the release.
A Campfire Girl Publication Copyright © Michelle Shocked 2003
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 20692 10042 6
- Matrix / Runout (Disc one): MS- 1004 01 [logo] DISCTRONICS 7/8/03
- Mastering SID Code (Disc one): IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code (Disc one): IFPI 2D4E
- Matrix / Runout (Disc two): MS- 1004-2 01 [logo] DISCTRONICS 8/18/03
- Mastering SID Code (Disc two): IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code (Disc two): IFPI 2D4J
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.