The Doors – L.A. Woman
- Bass – Jerry Scheff
- Concept By [Album Concept], Design – Carl Cossick
- Drums – John Densmore
- Guitar – Robby Krieger
- Lacquer Cut By – BG*
- Management [Personal] – Bill Siddons
- Photography By, Effects [Visual Effects] – Wendell Hamick
- Piano, Organ – Ray Manzarek
- Producer – Bruce Botnick, The Doors
- Rhythm Guitar – Marc Benno
- Vocals – Jim Morrison
180 Gram Vinyl
From Rhino Records website : " The 12" reissue on 180-gram HQ virgin vinyl presents the original stereo mixes, artwork and inner sleeves. The laquers were cut at Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood, CA under the direct supervision of original Doors producer/engineer Bruce Botnick and Electra Records founder Jac Holzman."
Rhino catalog # from inner groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 16021.1(3)... BG RHI-74881-6 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 16021.2(3)... BG RHI-74881-6 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variation 2): 16021.1(3)... BG (R1-519556 A, stamped) RHI-74881-6 A
- Matrix / Runout: 16021.2(3)... BG RHI-74881-6 B
- Barcode: 081227986551
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.