The Prodigy – More Music For The Jilted Generation
|1-02||Break & Enter||8:24|
Featuring, Written-By – Pop Will Eat Itself
Guitar [Live] – Lance Riddler
|1-06||Speedway (Theme From Fastlane)||6:23|
|1-07||The Heat (The Energy)||7:00|
Written-By – K. Palmer*
|1-09||No Good (Start The Dance)||6:18|
|1-10||One Love (Edit)||3:54|
|The Narcotic Suite||(20:36)|
|2-01||Voodoo People (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session)
Drums – Kieron PepperGuitar – Rob HollidayProducer [Bbc Radio 1] – Simon Askew
|2-02||Poison (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session)
Drums – Kieron PepperFlute – Nathan LeeGuitar – Rob HollidayProducer [Bbc Radio 1] – Simon Askew
|2-03||Break And Enter (2005 Live Edit)||4:59|
|2-04||Their Law (Live At Pukkelpop)
Drums – Kieron PepperGuitar – Rob Holliday
|2-05||No Good (Start The Dance) (Bad For You Mix)
Remix – Liam Howlett, Neil McLellan
|2-07||Goa (The Heat The Energy, Part 2)||6:05|
|2-09||Voodoo People (Dust Brothers Remix)
Remix – Dust Brothers*
- Flute [Live] – Phil Bent*
- Mixed By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Painting [Inside Sleeve Painting] – Les Edwards (2)
- Photography By [Front] – Stuart Haygarth
- Photography By [Rear Sleeve] – Jamie Fry
- Producer – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Remastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Written-By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13)
The sample on track 1-04 ("We're going in full throttle" from the film Star Wars) is played backwards here despite it playing forwards on the earlier One Love single.
1-02/2-03 - Vocal from 'Casanova' by Baby D.
1-04 - Laughter from 'A Fistfull Of Dollars', "Hey" from 'SOS' by The Breeders.
1-05/2-01 - Guitar from 'Very Ape' by Nirvana, Vocal from 'The Shalimar' by Gylan Kain.
1-07 - Vocal from 'Poltergeist III'.
1-09/2-05 - Vocal from 'No Good For Me' by Kelly Charles.
1-11 - Samples from "Good Livin' (Good Lovin')" by Bernard Purdie
1-13 - Sample from '2001 - A Space Odyssey'
Tracks 2-01 and 2-02 recorded live in session at Maida Vale 4 on 14 september 2005 for the Zane Lowe Show on BBC Radio 1.
Remastered at the Soundmasters International - April 2007.
℗ & © 2008 XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 02672 1
- Barcode (String): 634904026721
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): arvato digital services 52680885/XLCD267-1 21
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): arvato digital services 52680945/XLCD267-2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LB46
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
Cost of shipping single item
(LP or 12") UK £4.30 BUT IN MOST CASES THIS WILL COVER 2 RECORDS (AND NOW UP TO THREE) , 7" or CD £2.20
Other countries please ask as costs are based on weight I WILL NOW GLADLY SEND CD'S WITHOUT CASES AS THIS WILL BRING WEIGHT DOWN AS NEW POSTAL PRICES ARE EXPENSIVE I WILL ALSO TRY OTHER METHODS TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE ESPECIALLY FOR BULK BUYS
Will also accept bank transfers for payment but any fees must be covered by buyer
Please note items are sent to address given on PAYPAL not discogs as I print all labels unless you specifically notify me via Discogs messages
NB I dont as a rule rate jewel case condition but will try and ensure they are at least intact
If items are lost or damaged in the post I will provide as much information as possible to obtain compensation but if buyer wants an item insured there will be an additional cost please check before paying invoice.
PS will also consider trades for Marc Almond /Soft Cell rarities