Fila Brazillia – Brazilification (Remixes 95-99)
- Pressed By – VDC Group
Mix names are printed in the booklet but not on the rear of the tray insert.
The title of track 2-3 is incorrectly given as "Themes From Great Cities" instead of "Theme For Great Cities".
All tracks are slighty mixed/segued into each other.
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 027803 001329 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5027803001329
- Matrix / Runout (CD1-Variation 1): KUCD013/A KUDOS VDC GROUP UK 04964
- Matrix / Runout (CD2-Variation 1): KUCD013/TWO KUDOS VDC GROUP UK 04967
- Matrix / Runout (CD1-Variation 2): KUCD013/A KUDOS VDC GROUP UK 04966
- Matrix / Runout (CD2-Variation 2): KUCD013/TWO KUDOS VDC GROUP UK 04968
- Mould SID Code (CD1-Variation 1): none
- Mould SID Code (CD2-Variation 1): IFPI 5009
- Mould SID Code (CD1-Variation 2): none
- Mould SID Code (CD2-Variation 2): none
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.