- Copyright (c) – WATT Works, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ECM Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WATT Works, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ECM Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ECM Records
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Published By – Alrac Music
- Published By – Jazz Workshop
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mixed At – Grog Kill Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Wolfgang Puschnig
- Arranged By, Piano, Producer – Carla Bley
- Artwork – David Cohen (8)
- Baritone Saxophone – Julian Argüelles
- Bass Trombone – Ashley Slater
- Bass, Producer – Steve Swallow
- Coordinator [General Co-ordination] – Ilene Mark
- Design [Album Design] – WATT*
- Drums – Dennis Mackrel
- Engineer [Mixing] – Tom Mark
- Engineer [Recording] – Gary Thomas (4)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Organ – Karen Mantler
- Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Roger Jannotta
- Tenor Saxophone – Pete Hurt
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Andy Sheppard
- Trombone – Annie Whitehead, Gary Valente, Richard Edwards (2)
- Trumpet – Claude Deppa, Guy Barker, Lew Soloff, Steve Waterman
- Violin – Alex Balanescu*
Mixed at Grog Kill Studio, Willow, NY
Mastered at Sterling Sound
Birds of Paradise was commissioned by the 1992 Glasgow Jazz Festival
Music published by Alrac Music (BMI), except Goodbye Pork Pie Hat, published by Jazz Workshop (BMI)
A WATT Production
© ℗ 1993 Watt Works, Inc./ECM Records GmbH (on tray card)
℗ 1992 WATT Works Inc./ECM Records (on disc)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 731451996627
- Rights Society (on disc): GEMA
- Rights Society (Alrac Music, Jazz Workshop): BMI
- Label Code: LC 4438
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout: 519 966-2 01 > MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC D
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $36.97 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect disc. It should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Cd has few hairlines that don't affect sound quality. Booklet in perfect condition. Some hairlines on case. Il Cd presenta alcuni segni superficiali che non pregiudicano la qualità audio. Libretto in perfetto stato. Diversi segni superficiali sulla custodia.