Various – 1960/2010 : Africa : 50 Years Of Music (1960/2010 : 50 Ans D'Indépendances) Bonus Edition
- Compiled By – Bouziane Daoudi (tracks: 13-1 to 15-12), Bruno Barré (tracks: 13-1 to 15-12)
- Compiled By [Tracklisting] – Ibrahima Sylla (tracks: 1-1 to 12-10, 16-1 to 18-8)
- Compiled By [With] – Arnaud Bassery (tracks: 1-1 to 12-10, 16-1 to 18-8), Pierre René-Worms (tracks: 1-1 to 12-10, 16-1 to 18-8), Pierre-Olivier Toublanc (tracks: 1-1 to 12-10, 16-1 to 18-8)
- Coordinator – Pierre René-Worms, Pierre-Olivier Toublanc
- Coordinator [Assisted By] – Arnaud Bassery
- Design, Artwork By – Marc Ribes
- Mastered By – Wilfried Harpaillé*
- Photography [Booklet] – Florent Mazzoleni, Marc Ribes, Pierre René-Worms
- Photography [Covers] – Fitzegerald Jego, Marc Ribes
4 pages inlay with credits for CD 1 - 18.
Credits for CDs 19 and 20 on the back cover of their respective sleeves.
Mastering at Digital Edge
Thanks to :
All labels & artists for their kindly cooperation, everyone who made it possible :
Pierre René-Worms, Véronique Mortaigne, Manu Dibango, Patrick Labesse, Elikia M'Bokolo, Daniel Lieuze, Daniel Brown, Amobé Mévégué, Bouziane Daoudi, Léonard Silva, Florent Mazzoleni, Mark Hudson, Jean-Jacques Dufayet, Olivier Lacourt, Bruno Le Bolloc'h, Gaëlle Heurtebis, Fitzgerald Jego, Patrice Begay, Elise Noé, Anne-Sophie Juan, Simon Veyssière, Robert Urbanus, Ludovic Dury, David Bossan, Marc Ribes, Wilfried Harpaillé.
© 2011 Discograph
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3700426917001
- Rights Society: SACEM
- Label Code: LC 14846
- ASIN: B005V5XKOC
- Rights Society: SDRM
A selection of my inventory, plus many items not listed here are now available to buy within Crescendo Music, 160 George Lane, London, E18 2LL. 5 mins from South Woodford Central Lane.
Thank you for considering buying from me. I'm afraid I have some boring terms that you should read ahead of ordering.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ!!!!
- All orders over the value of £20 will be sent tracked or tracked and signed.
- Orders under this value will be sent using standard postage. Standard postage has NO TRACKING. If you require tracking, please asked for this service. Once an item has been posted I receive a proof of postage. After this, it is no longer my responsibility. If an item is lost, I will help make a claim but cannot refund until the claim has been successfully made (a claim can't be made until approx 4-5 weeks after shipping depending on territory).
- If an item is returned to me I will refund the cost of the item BUT NOT the shipping costs.
UK buyers - all orders over the value of £20 will be sent using 2nd class signed for. Under this value will be sent using standard 2nd class postage.
For one CD:
UK 2nd class: £1.50
Rest of World (ex. Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific): £5.50
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific: £5.80
For up to three 7":
UK 2nd Class: £2.10 (signed £3.35)
Europe: £4.90 (tracked and signed £9.55)
Rest of World (ex. Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific): £5.95 (tracked and signed £10.60)
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific: £6.25 (tracked and signed £10.95)
For LPs or CD Box Sets weighing under 2KG (roughly 5 standard LPs) UK 2nd class: £3.95/ signed for £4.95
Single LP to Mainland Europe: £8.10 (tracked and signed £12.30)
Gatefold sleeve or double LPs: £9.15 (tracked and signed £13.45)
Single standard LP Worldwide (ex. Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific) £10.35 (tracked and signed £14.30)
Gatefold sleeve or double LPs Worldwide (ex. Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Pacific): £13.00 (tracked and Signed £17.30)
Please message for postage costs beyond this as there are a number of permutations. For heavy/bulky orders, I will always try to find you the cheapest method of shipping if available outside Royal Mail.
TERMS AND WHINGING
- Grading. I try to grade how I would like to receive a record. This means a VG grade does not mean TRASHED. Obviously it's all pretty subjective but I try to be conservative and fair.
- My prices are my prices. Please don't message to ask if I'll accept lower. If I wanted lower, I would have listed it lower. Occasionally I might for a short period of time activate 'make an offer'. This is your opportunity to do as it says on the tin. Thanks for your understanding.
- Requests to cancel orders because shipping is too expensive will unfortunately result in negative feedback. The shipping costs are outlined above.
- I can only send to the address you have on your Discogs account I'm afraid. This is due to high volume of orders and it being difficult to keep track of address changes... I don't want to make a mistake!
- I use the post office drop & go system. When I say it's shipped, it means it's been packaged and heading to the post office. Unfortunately there is sometimes a short delay in them actually then processing it if busy. Thanks in advanced for your patience if an item may take a day or 2 longer to arrive.
- I request payment within 5 days of ordering please. If that is not possible then require some form of communication within that time period. Failure to do so will sadly result in the order automatically being cancelled, negative feedback left and being blocked from buying from me. Unfortunately due to a high number of time-wasters, anyone with below 80% feedback rating can not automatically order from me. If you have low feedback and want to place an order, please message me directly and I will approach this on a case-by-case basis.
- On occasion, you might get unlucky and order something that has just been sold in the shop. I desperately try to avoid disappointment by being vigilant, but it does happen sometimes. If it does, I will offer my profuse apologies. Also, any items not paid for will remain in the inventory until settled.
- Why are you being such a dick about negative feedback I hear you cry? Placing an order and cancelling for no good reason wastes our time - we need to find the item to establish postage costs and it is also removed from the database making it unavailable for anyone else to buy for a period of time. It's inconvenient as then needs relisting... not to mention the downer from getting all excited that we've made a sale, only to then be disappointed when you've mentally spent the money... to find you don't actually have it. It's also a bit rude and inconsiderate.... we're all just trying to get by right?
- there might be a rare occasion something isn't available. I try to keep a close tab on inventory but being human, and a slightly chaotic one at times with 2 children, I do make the odd mistake. If I do, I will profusely apologise for wasting your time.
- yes, I will send all unsealed LPs outside of their sleeves....
- I can no longer send pictures of items unless they are very valuable. Sorry, but it's time consuming and the majority of the time I hear nothing back.
- In the event you are unhappy with the record grading (my feedback hopefully suggests this doesn't happen often) then I'll happily refund upon return of item.