Lard – The Last Temptation Of Reid
|A3||Mate Spawn & Die||4:56|
|A4||Drug Raid At 4 AM||5:01|
|B1||Can God Fill Teeth?||4:20|
They're Coming To Take Me Away
Written-By – N. Bonaparte*
- Published By – Spurburn
- Published By – Maim That Tune
- Published By – Upright Music
- Published By – Print Music
- Published By – ATV Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Copyright (c) – Winston Smith (5)
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – EFA – EFA LP 17639 08
- Distributed By – Wide Records
- Distributed By – Rough Trade BV
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Artwork [Front Cover Artwork] – Winston Smith (5)
- Backing Vocals – Alien J.* (tracks: A2), Bambi Nonymous (tracks: A2), Brian Lee Anthony (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Cookie Dough (tracks: A2), Cookie Ward (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Downtown Scotty Brown (tracks: A2), Frenchie L'Amour (tracks: A2), Frisky (5) (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Garrisonic (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Guillermo (2) (tracks: A2), Jehu (tracks: A2), Juan Tomas (tracks: A2), Karen Neal (tracks: A2), Margot (4) (tracks: A2), Mildororar (tracks: A2), N. Sue Culo (tracks: A2), Oh! Abs (tracks: A2), Ranya (tracks: A2), Sexo Sexo-Sexo (tracks: A2)
- Bass, Programmed By – Paul Barker
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept], Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Biafra*
- Drums – Jeff Ward (tracks: A2, A4 to B4), William Rieflin (tracks: A1, A3)
- Engineer – Jeff Newell*
- Guitar, Programmed By – Alien Jourgensen*
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (5)
- Producer – Count Ringworm, Hypo Luxa, Hermes Pan*
- Sleeve [Sleeve Built By] – John Yates
- Vocals – Jeff Ward
- Voice, Programmed By [Deprogramming] – Jello Biafra
Front cover artwork © 1990 Winston Smith.
All songs published by Spurburn/Maim That Tune (BMI)/Upright Music
except B4 N.Bonaparte/Print Music/ATV Music.
C & P 1990 Alternative Tentacles Records, 61-71 Collier Street, London N1 9BE.
Made in England.
Distribution in U.K. by Rough Trade, Germany by E.F.A., Italy by Wide Records, Holland by Rough Trade B.V.
Special Swimsuit Issue of 'Lard Illustrated' included, a fold-out sheet with graphics, illustrations and all lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016691 100849
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13): 5016691100849
- Label Code: LC 8356
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, hand-etched): VIRUS +84+A A PORKY PRIME CUT. ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, hand-etched): VIRUS +84+ B ORLAKE HA HA HEE HEE HO HO .
Payment must be cleared within 5 days of invoicing otherwise orders are cancelled with negative feedback.
You have to pay the shipping costs:
Please within Germany only Bank Transfer not Paypal!
BITTE INNERHALB DEUTSCHLANDS NUR BANKÜBERWEISUNG KEIN PAYPAL!
Germany : 5,50€
versichert : : 6,50€
Shipping costs are based on weight:
up to 2.000g:
EU : 12,00€
Worldwide : 20,00€
(insured, tracking (50€) incl.)
EU : 17,00€ (up to 2.000gr.)
EU : 22,00€ (up to 5.000gr.)
Worldwide : 42,00€ - 50,00€ (up to 5.000gr.)
Privatverkauf, daher keine Gewährleistung oder Rücknahme.
Für Transportschäden und Verlust der Ware beim Versand haftet der Käufer (BGB §447).
Sellers with Buyers in Australia
The Australian government imposes a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) on transactions where the Buyer is located in Australia and the Seller is located outside the country. Shortly after July 1, 2018, all orders that meet this criteria will have a 10% tax added to the order, paid for by the Buyer. The tax is added to the total of the cost of the goods plus shipping.
In short, the Buyer is charged 10% on the purchase price plus shipping, Seller is invoiced for that amount.