Prince And The Revolution – Take Me With U
Take Me With U
Performer [Duet With] – Apollonia
|B||Baby I'm A Star||2:48|
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △ 8854
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △ 8855
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince And The Revolution
Both tracks are edited and fade-out versions: 'Take Me With U' is slightly edited in the last few seconds but same fade-out as the album version is, it's listed with 3:52 duration and 'Baby I'm A Star' is edited in the beginning and fade out in the half of the album version, it's listed with 2:55 duration.
"SLM △" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Runouts, stamped): [Allied 'ɑ' logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched): 7-29079-CCA-2949-REI-S-SH2 [Allied 'ɑ' logo] R13913-ReI-SH2 SLM △ 8854 I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched): 7-29079-BMN-0053-VI-S-SHI [Allied 'ɑ' logo] R13914-SHI SLM △ 8855 I-I