Weezer – Weezer
Written-By – David Paich, Jeffrey Porcaro*
|A2||Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Written-By – Christopher Merrick Hughes*, Ian Stanley, Roland Orzabal
|A3||Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Written-By – Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart*
|A4||Take On Me
Written-By – Magne Furuholmen, Morten Harket, Pål Waaktaar
Written-By – Alan Gordon, Garry Bonner
Written-By – William Ward*, Terence Michael Butler*, Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi
|B2||Mr. Blue Sky
Written-By – Jeff Lynne
Written-By – Kandi Burruss, Kevin Briggs*, Tameka Cottle*
Written-By – Michael J. Jackson*
|B5||Stand By Me
Written-By – Ben E. King, Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Weezer
- Copyright (c) – Weezer
- Licensed To – Crush Music (2)
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Published By – Spirit Music Group
- Published By – Rising Storm Music
- Published By – Lisa Thomas Music Services
- Published By – BMG Rights Management
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Round Hill Music
- Published By – Big Loud Songs
- Published By – Carlin America, Inc.
- Published By – Tro Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Raleigh Music Publishing
- Published By – Belinda Aberbach Revocable Trust
- Recorded At – Steakhouse Studios
- Recorded At – The Village
- Mastered At – The Bakery (2)
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 186660E
- A&R – Evan Taubenfeld
- Administrator [Publishing] – Randall Wixen, Wixen Music
- Art Direction, Layout – Brendan Walter, Jade Ehlers
- Band [Weezer] – Brian Bell, Patrick Wilson*, Rivers Cuomo, Scott Shriner
- Booking [International] – ITB, Rod MacSween
- Booking [North America] – Kirk Sommer, WME
- Engineer [Vocals] – Suzy Shinn
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Rankin
- Legal – David Lande, Rod MacSween
- Management – Bob McLynn (2), Dustin Addis, Jonathan Daniel
- Management [Business] – Bill Vuylsteke, Provident Financial Management, Shelley Venemann
- Mastered By – Eric Boulanger (2)
- Photography By – Sean Murphy (12)
- Producer – Mark Rankin, Weezer
- Public Relations – Grandstand*, Jen Appel (2)
This album contains ten cover versions.
Released for Record Store Day 2019 - Saturday 13th April.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 75678 65331 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678653315
- Label Code: LC00121
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): 186660E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): 186660E2/A
**WHEN PAYING BY PAYPAL ALL PARCELS ARE SHIPPED TO THE VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!**
ITEMS OVER £25 GBP SHOULD BE SENT BY RECORDED DELIVERY!
- Please note these are APPROXIMATE prices, and actual postage prices are calculated by weight. We aim to be as fair as possible with shipping prices and do not look to make extra profit on them. -
If you are buying rare or expensive items please be aware that you may be required to ship them recorded delivery.
£4.50 for the first 12", then £0.80 extra for any additional 12"s
£2.50 for the first 7", then £.80 extra for any additional 7"s
£2.50 for the first CD/Cassette, then £0.80 extra for any additional CD/Cassettes
Recorded post is £1 extra, please note we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels if you choose to not send via this service.
Within Europe: PLEASE NOTE - These prices are estimates only. Some records have heavier pressings and packaging and may cost slightly more than the amounts below to post. In these cases we will get an accurate price from the Post Office and will inform the buyer accordingly before posting.
£7 for the first 12", then £1.50 each for any additional 12"s for a parcel up to 2KG
£4.50 for the first 7", then £1 extra for any additional 7"s
£4.50 for the first CD/Cassette, then £1 extra for any additional CD/Cassttes
SHIPPING WITHIN EUROPE (EXCLUDING RUSSIA and FINLAND) on orders over £60 is just £25 (via International Courier), for up to 10KG.
RUSSIAN CUSTOMERS - PRICES AS ABOVE UNTIL OVER 2KG THEN A FLAT RATE OF £54.99 FOR UP TO 5KG OR £59.99 FOR UP TO 10KG.
International Signed For is an additional £5.65 and provides tracking and insurance, please note that unless you take this option we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
To USA / CANADA & REST OF WORLD: PLEASE NOTE - These prices are estimates only. Some records have heavier pressings and packaging and may cost slightly more than the amounts below to post. In these cases we will get an accurate price from the Post Office and will inform the buyer accordingly before posting.
£10 for the first 12", then £3.50 each for any additional 12"s
£6 for the first 7", then £1.50 extra for any additional 7"s
£6 for the first CD/Cassette, then £1.50 extra for any additional CD/Cassettes
International Signed For is an additional £5.00 and provides tracking and insurance, please note that unless you take this option we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
The buyer is responsible for paying postage costs.
FOR BUYERS FROM SERBIA, THE ONLY ROYAL MAIL POSTAGE OPTION IS INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR SO YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS SERVICE.