Vocals – Frank Zappa
|A2||I'm The Slime
Vocals – Frank ZappaVocals [Announcer] – Kin Vassy
Vocals – Frank Zappa
Vocals – Ricky Lancelotti
Vocals – Frank Zappa, Ricky Lancelotti
Vocals – Frank Zappa, Kin Vassy, Sal Marquez
Vocals – Frank ZappaVocals ["Yippy-Ty-O"] – Kin Vassy
- Recorded At – Bolic Sound
- Recorded At – Whitney Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Pallas – 27809
- Manufactured By – Pallas
- Manufactured By – Furnace MFG
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Licensed To – Universal Music Enterprises
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Published By – Munchkin Music
- Copyright (c) – Munchkin Music
- Copyright (c) – Zappa Family Trust
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zappa Family Trust
- Art Direction – Frank Zappa
- Bass – Tom Fowler
- Drums – Ralph Humphrey
- Engineer – Barry Keene, Fred Borkgren, Steve Desper*, Terry Dunavan
- Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Ian Underwood
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Illustration [Cover] – David B. McMacken*
- Illustration [Inside Cover] – Cal Schenkel
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – George Duke
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Layout [Design] – Michael Mesker
- Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Ruth Underwood
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Photography By – Emerson-Loew
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Frank Zappa
- Production Manager – Melanie Starks
- Trombone – Bruce Fowler (3)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Sal Marquez
- Violin, Violin [Baritone] – Jean-Luc Ponty
180 gram LP Manufactured in Germany by Furnace / Pallas.
Studios: Bolic Sound, Whitney, Paramount, L.A., 1973
This album originally released 1973. This is Official Release #17.
©℗1973, mmxii Zappa Family Trust. Published worldwide ©1973 ZFT dba Munchkin Music. Under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Distributed by Universal Music Distribution.
Art & Lyrics ©1973 Zappa Family Trust
Includes a 24" x 12" foldout poster of the album cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 24302 38501 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 824302385012
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): FVZ-2013-2-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): FVZ-2013-2-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Pressing Plant Stamp): -27809-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Manufacturing Credit Stamp): P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Etching): WWW.ZAPPA.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Lacquer Cutting Engineer Initials Etchings): CB
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.