Bon Iver – 22, A Million
|A1||22 (Over Soon)
Arranged By [Violins + Viola Arrangement] – Moose*MIDI Controller [MIDI Capture Piano] – Olson*Saxophone – Michael Lewis (2)Saxophone [Saxophones] – Sad Sax Of Shit
|A2||10 Death Breast ⚄ ⚄
Arranged By [Saxophones Arrangement] – Rob MooseSaxophone [Saxophones] – Sad Sax Of ShitWritten-By [Writer(s)] – BJ Burton, Ben Lester*
|A3||715 - Creeks||2:09|
Cymbal [Bowed Cymbals] – Joe "Squints" Westerlund*Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Chris RosenauSaxophone [Saxophones] – Sad Sax Of ShitTrumpet [Prepared Trumpet] – Trever Hagen
|A5||29 #Strafford Apts
Arranged By [Saxophones Arrangement] – Rob MooseSaxophone [Saxophones] – Sad Sax Of ShitWritten-By [Writer] – BJ Burton
Arranged By [Saxophones Arrangement] – Rob MooseBass [Basses] – James BuckleyDrum [Metal Drum] – Matt McCaughanDrums, Percussion – Sean Carey (3)Programmed By [Programming C1 C2] – BJ BurtonProgrammed By [Programming V3] – Andrew BroderSaxophone – Michael Lewis (2)Saxophone [Saxophones] – Sad Sax Of ShitSynthesizer [OP-1] – Andrew Fitzpatrick (2)
|B2||21 Moon Water
Sampler, Recorded By [Field Recorder] – Olson*Saxophone [Saxophone Man] – BJ Burton, Michael Lewis (2)Synthesizer [DX 7], Written-By [Writer] – Sean Carey (3)Voice [Voices] – Camilla Staveley Taylor*, Elise Carey, Jessica Staveley Taylor*
Arranged By [Saxophones Arrangement] – Rob MooseDrums – Matt McCaughan, Sean Carey (3)Lyrics By [Addtnl Lyrics] – Michael Lewis (2)Saxophone [Saxophones] – Colin Stetson, Michael Lewis (2), Sad Sax Of ShitVoice – Michael Vincent Vognar Noyce*Written-By [Writer] – Olson*Written-By [Writer], Programmed By [Programming] – BJ Burton
Programmed By [Audible Programming] – Andrew BroderSynthesizer [The Messina] – Vernon*, Lewis*
Written-By [Writer] – Lewis*
- Artwork [Art] – Eric Timothy Carlson
- Booking [Books] – Voith*, Boche (2), Challice*, Sloan (11)
- Management – Josh*, KF*, Molly*, Sawyer*
- Management [Cash Money] – Butch (44), Heather (31), Rit (2)
- Mastered By [Master] – Huntley Miller
- Mixed By [Professional Mixer] – Zach Hanson
- Performer [All Played By], Written-By, Synthesizer [OP-1], Guitar [Gritar], Synthesizer [Prophet], Bass, Drums, Synthesizer [M1], Synthesizer [Messina] – Justin Vernon
- Performer [Keys Grip] – Drew (56)
- Performer [Maker's Maker] – Chris Messina
- Performer [Maker] – Justin Vernon
- Performer [Mother Nourishment] – Andra Chumas
- Performer [Neighbour] – Mike Perry*
- Performer [Noble Black Eagle] – BJ Burton
- Performer [Rookie] – Cherie Minske
- Performer [Sad Sax Of Shit] – Al Falaschi, Christopher Thomas (8), Clay Lyons, Clay Pufahl, David Laurenzi, Mark Henderson (3), Matt Douglas (2), Michael Lewis (2), Nelson Devereaux, Peterson Ross, Scott Fultz, Anthony Barba*
- Performer [Scream Defense] – Ryan Olson
- Performer [The Oracle] – Michael Lewis (2)
- Performer [The Prospector] – Jack (106)
- Performer [The Whisperer] – Rob Moose
- Performer [Trust Ear] – Camilla S. T.*
- Performer [Wings] – Brad Cook
- Producer [Produced By] – April Base
Hype sticker on shrink wrap "Bon Iver 22, A Million Contains Digital Download"
Justin would like to dedicate this record to the musics of Richard Buckner + Bernice Johnson Reagon
A3 Recorded on the Messina
B5 Recorded on "The Jannette"
© & ℗ 2016 Jagjaguwar and Bon Iver
All songs written 2009-2016
© 2016 April Base Publishing (ASCAP)
Contains a sample of the recording "Standing In The Need of Prayer" performed by The Supreme Jubilees, courtesy of Light In The Attic
Contains a sample of the recording "Dsharpg" written and performed by Sharon Van Etten from the album epic on Ba Da Bing Records. Published by Rough Trade Publishing
Contains a sample from "Morning" (Willis S. Graham) Show-Biz Music administered by Peermusic UK Ltd. (PRS) as recorded by Jim Ed Brown, used courtesy of RCA Nashville, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
Contains a sample taken from "Iron Sky" (P. Nutini/D. Nelson/C. Chaplin) performed by Paulo Nutini. Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd (PRS). All rights administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). All rights Reserved. Sample licensed courtesy of Atlantic Records UK, a Warner Music Group Company
Contains a sample of the recording "All Rendered Truth" used courtesy of Dust-to-Digital, written and performed by Lonnie Holley
Psalm 22 reading by Granger Community church in Granger, IN.
Contains a sample from "How I Got Over (Live)" as recorded by Mahalia Jackson, used courtesy of Sony music Entertainment.
Written by Clara Ward, Clara and Willa Ward Publications (ASCAP)
Featuring samples from The Toys recording "A Lover's Concerto," written by Denny Rendell & Sandy Linzer.
Produced Under License From with Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company, for the United States, Mexico, and Canada, and Warner Music UK Ltd. for the world outside of the United States, Mexico, and Canada
Contains a sample of the recording "Abacus" written & performed by Fionn Regan. Reservoir 416 (BMI) All rights reserved.
Used by permission. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music Group
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 656605230016
- Barcode (Printed): 6 56605 23001 6
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1): JAG - 300 A re "10F 1 IS1" #1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variant 1): JAG - 300 B #1 " 21 29 14 43 12 13 1525"
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 2): JAG - 300 A re "1 OF 1 IS 1"
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variant 2): JAG - 300 B " 21 29 14 43 12 13 1525" Salt
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.