|A1||–David Bowie & Trevor Jones||Opening Titles Including Underground||3:16|
|A2||–Trevor Jones||Into The Labyrinth||2:10|
|A3||–David Bowie||Magic Dance||4:13|
|A5||–David Bowie||Chilly Down||3:43|
|B1||–David Bowie||As The World Falls Down||4:46|
|B2||–Trevor Jones||The Goblin Battle||3:27|
|B3||–David Bowie||Within You||3:28|
|B4||–Trevor Jones||Thirteen O'Clock||3:06|
|B5||–Trevor Jones||Home At Last||1:45|
- Alto Saxophone – Bob Gay (tracks: B6)
- Arranged By – Arif Mardin (tracks: B3, B6), David Bowie (tracks: B3 & B6), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: B6), Trevor Jones (tracks: A1)
- Arranged By [Rhythm Track] – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A3, B1)
- Backing Vocals – A. Marie Foster (tracks: B6), Beverly Ferguson (tracks: B6), Chaka Khan (tracks: B6), Cissy Houston (tracks: B6), Daphne Vega (tracks: B6), David Bowie (tracks: A3 & B1), Diva Gray (tracks: A3), Eunice Peterson (tracks: B6), Fonzi Thornton (tracks: A3, B6), Garcia Alston (tracks: B6), James Glenn (2) (tracks: B6), Luther Vandross (tracks: B6), Marc Stevens (2) (tracks: B6), Marcus Miller (tracks: B6), Mary Davis Canty (tracks: B6), Renelle Stafford (tracks: B6)
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Robin Beck (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Matthew Seligman (tracks: A5), Will Lee (tracks: B1, B3)
- Bass [Additional], Backing Vocals – Will Lee (tracks: A3)
- Bass Guitar – Paul Westwood (tracks: A1, A6, B2, B4)
- Composed By – Trevor Jones (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4, B5)
- Drum [Effects] – Steve Ferrone (tracks: B6)
- Drums – Harold Fisher (tracks: A1), Neil Conti (tracks: A5), Steve Ferrone (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Executive Producer – Jim Henson
- Guitar – Dan Huff* (tracks: A3), Jeff Mironov (tracks: B1), Kevin Amstrong (tracks: A5)
- Guitar, Lute – Michael Lewin (tracks: B5)
- Keyboards – Brian Gascoigne (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4, B5), Dave Lawson (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4, B5), Nick Plytas (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards, Conductor, Orchestrated By – Trevor Jones (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4, B5)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A3, B1, B3, B6)
- Lead Guitar – Albert Collins (tracks: B6), Nick Moroch (tracks: B1), Ray Russell (tracks: A1, A6, B2, B4)
- Lead Vocals, Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 & B6)
- Lyrics By – David Bowie (tracks: A1)
- Piano [Acoustic], Organ [Hammond] – Richard Tee (tracks: B6)
- Producer [Album] – Arif Mardin, David Bowie, Trevor Jones
- Programmed By [Additional] – Andy Thomas (tracks: B6)
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Simon Lloyd (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4, B5)
- Rhythm Guitar – Nick Moroch (tracks: B6)
- Saxophone – Ray Warleigh (tracks: A6)
- Trumpet – Maurice Murphy (tracks: B4, B5)
- Vocals [Additional] – Charles Augins (tracks: A5), Danny John-Jules (tracks: A5), Kevin Clash (tracks: A5), Richard Bodkin (tracks: A5)
- Written-By – Trevor Jones (tracks: A1)
Includes MP3 download card (David Bowie, Trevor Jones - Labyrinth (From The Original Soundtrack Of The Jim Henson Film)).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557354843
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1): 5735484-A 158167E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 1): 5735484-B 158167E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 2): 5735484-A 158167E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 2): 5735484-B 158167E2/E
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 06406
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.