Wings (2) – London Town
|A2||Cafe On The Left Bank||3:25|
|A8||I've Had Enough||3:02|
|B1||With A Little Luck||5:45|
|B3||Deliver Your Children||4:17|
|B4||Name And Address||3:07|
|B5||Don't Let It Bring You Down||4:34|
|B6||Morse Moose And The Grey Goose||6:27|
- Licensed To – MPL Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Denny Laine Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Cover [Coordination] – Aubrey Powell, George Hardie
- Design, Photography By – Denny*, Linda*, Paul*
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Vigars, Pete Henderson*, Steve Churchyard
- Guitar, Percussion – Jimmy McCulloch
- Lacquer Cut By – JG*
- Photography By [Additional] – Graham Hughes (2), Henry Diltz
- Producer – Paul McCartney
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Violin, Flageolet, Recorder – Paul McCartney
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Joe English
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Flageolet, Recorder, Percussion – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Linda McCartney
1. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
February 7th to March 31st.
2. Record Plant Mobile Studio,
aboard the motor yacht "Fair Carol"
Virgin Islands. May 1st to May 31st.
3. Air London Studios
December 3rd to December 14th.
4. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
October 25th to December 1st
then January 4th to January 23rd.
Tracks A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5 and B6 recorded in the Virgin Islands.
A1, A4, A5, A7, B4
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd.
A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5, B6
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Cuff Link (A5) is not in the numbering sequence of the Side One label.
Includes inner sleeve and poster
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SW1-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SW2-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout A etched [stamped]): SW-1-11777-Z7 ─◁ [KENDUN-A] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout B etched [stamped]): SW-2-11777-Z-8 #3 ─◁ [KENDUN-B] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z20 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout B): SW-1-11777-Z22 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z18 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-9 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z∙8#2 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z8 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z7#3 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-8#3 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16#2 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16#6 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
****PLEASE TAKE NOTE**** I will be away on vacation from September 16th 2019-October 1st 2019. Any orders placed after September 15th will be processed on my return.
I listen to every album thoroughly before I list them and try and grade very conservatively. I detail as much as I possible can about each item.
Shipping for items priced 1.00-49.99 will be shipped via USPS Media Mail with tracking will cost 5.00 for the first single LP and .75 for each additional record. Double lps count as two lps so shipping would be 5.75
12" and 10" VINYL:
Items shipped in new LP mailer with cardboard stuffer and vinyl removed from cover unless sealed.
Domestic $5 first LP, $.75 for each additional up to 3 additional. Media Mail with tracking.
Canada $17 for first LP, $23.50 for 2 LP's Above 4 pounds = international priority, which is higher.
Everywhere else: International First Class shipping $24.50 for first LP, multiple LP orders determined by weight per USPS rates.
Orders weighing more than 4 pounds (usually 5 LPS) must go International Priority (expensive) per postal service rules.
Domestic: $4.00 for first cd/tape, $.50 each additional via USPS first class or media with shipping.
Canada: $9 for 1st cd/tape. $2 more for each additional cd/cassette tape shipped in the same package.
Everywhere else: $15 for 1st cd/tape. $3 more for each additional cd/tape shipped in the same package.
If your order is less than $50 and you do not request and pay for insurance, you must accept responsibility for loss or damage to your order. If you fear a problem with delivery--please request and pay for insurance. I cannot accept responsibility for the USPS mishandling/misplacing your package
Shipping for items priced 50.00-249.99 will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance and will be calculated by location
Shipping for items priced 250.00 and up will be shipped via USPS Express Mail with full tracking, signature confirmation and insurance and will be calculated by location.
All international buyers must pay for USPS priority or express and price is calculated by location
If you are not happy with your purchase I do give back full refunds plus shipping costs both ways once I receive the item back via media mail.