Grateful Dead* – Built To Last
|A2||Just A Little Light||4:41|
|A3||Victim Or The Crime||7:33|
|A4||Standing On The Moon||5:20|
|B3||Built To Last||5:03|
|B4||I Will Take You Home||3:44|
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Recorded At – Club Front
- Recorded At – Skywalker Sound
- Recorded At – Studio X, Sonoma, CA
- Mixed At – Club Front
- Artwork [Cover], Art Direction – Alton Kelly*
- Co-producer [Associate Producer], Programmed By – Bob Bralove
- Coordinator [Album Coordination], Tour Manager – Cameron Sears, Jon McIntire*
- Crew [Catering] – Dick Latvala
- Crew [Grateful Dead] – Bill Candelario, Billy Grillo, Harry Popick, Ram Rod, Robbie Taylor (3), Steve Parish (2)
- Design [House Of Cards] – Aaron Muszalski, Anabelle Garcia, Ari Hollander
- Engineer – Chris Wiskes, David Roberts (4), Jeff Sterling, John Cutler, Justin Kreutzmann, Peter Miller, Tom Flye
- Legal [Counsel] – Hal Kant
- Lighting Director [Lighting Designer] – Candace Brightman
- Management [Grateful Dead Office] – Annette Flowers, Basia Raizene, Cassidy Law, Danny Rifkin, Diane Geoppo, Eileen Law, Janet Knudsen*, Maruska Nelson, Mary Jo Meinolf, Nancy Mallonee, Sue Stephens
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Joe Gastwirt
- Performer [Grateful Dead] – Bill Kreutzmann, Bob Weir, Brent Mydland, Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh
- Photography By – Ken Friedman (4)
- Producer – Jerry Garcia, John Cutler
- Producer [Concert Sound] – Dan Healy
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Dennis McNally
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4007192103263
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S 210 326 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 210 326 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): DM210326 A-1/10-89 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): DM210326 B-1/10-89 C
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Price Code (Germany): 630
- Price Code (France): RC270
- Price Code (UK): HH
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, embossed): [Bass clef]
ORDERS BELOW £20 – Second class
1-2 LPs: £3.40
1-2 7”/CD: £1.50
ORDERS ABOVE £20 – First class signed for
1-2 LPs: £4.90
3-6 LPs: £7.90
1-2 7”/CD: £3.00
3-6 7”/CD: £4.80
European Zoned Countries - Air Mail
7” Singles & CDs: 1st item £4.20, each after £1.00
LPs: £7, each after £1.50
Rest Of World - Air Mail (except Australia & New Zealand)
7” Singles & CDs: 1st item £5.20, each after £1.50
LPs: £9.20, each after £2.50
Rest Of World - Air Mail (Australia & New Zealand only)
7" Singles & CDs: 1st item £5.50, each after £1.50
LPs: £10, each after £2.50
Please read carefully before placing your order.
Doubles count as two items, triples as three etc for the purposes of calculating postage.
Please note we are a physical record shop, and we need to separate the record from the sleeve to avoid theft. All our MINT new vinyl records are unplayed, but we can't guarantee they will be sealed. If you require sealed records please get in touch before placing an order.
Please note all PayPal payments need to be made with an account using the same shipping details that you provided through Discogs. If this is a problem, please let us know beforehand.Please do not order if you do not use Paypal or are having problems with your account - we do not accept bank transfers.
If your order is below or equal to £20, we will send it with standard second class. If you require first class shipping please ask for it when you place your order and we will invoice accordingly.
If your order is above £20, we will send it with first class signed for.
International orders below £50 will be sent with standard airmail (no tracking), registered postage with tracking is at buyer’s request - we will add £5 per order.
International orders equal to or over £50 will be sent registered, additional £5 for tracked and registered shipping. If your order weighs more than 2kg, we
Return policy: Please contact us if you wish to return an item to us.
In the case of incorrect grading, listing or if the product is defective, we will cover return shipping and full refund of the item price and original shipping costs. We will send you money immediately for the return shipping, and process the full refund once we receive the item back to us in the same condition as we sent it.
If the item was correctly listed, but you want to return it for some other reason, you can return it to us. On receipt of the item back in the same condition as we sent it, we will refund you for the cost of the item only, NOT including original shipping costs or return shipping costs.
Please bear in mind that mint condition according to the Discogs grading system does not necessarily mean sealed - we are unable all our mint condition vinyl sealed due to selling from a store.