Garbage – Destroying Angels
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Kobalt Songs Music Publishing
- Published By – Westerner Music
- Published By – Words & Music
- Published By – Cervenka
- Published By – Concord Music Publishing
- Engineered At – Red Razor Sounds
- Mixed At – Red Razor Sounds
- Recorded At – Eastwest Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – BMG Blue
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Recorded At – Red Razor Sounds
- Recorded At – GrungeIsDead
- Distributed By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Drums – Butch Vig
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Brendan Dekora
- Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Bush
- Guitar – Steve Marker
- Guitar, Piano – Duke Erikson
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Producer – Exene Cervenka (tracks: A), Garbage (tracks: A), John Doe (2) (tracks: A)
- Recorded By – Garbage (tracks: B)
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike Fasano
- Violin, Accordion – Chris Wagoner
- Vocals – Exene Cervenka (tracks: A), Shirley Manson
- Vocals, Bass – John Doe (2) (tracks: A)
- Limited to 3,000 copies
- 120-Gram magenta/white vinyl
- 33 1/3 RPM
- Includes download code for 320KBS MP3s.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 050538 435245
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538435245
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 17958501/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 17958502/A
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.