Bass – Chris EthridgeGuitar [Steel] – Jerry Garcia
French Horn – Arthur Maebe*, David Duke, George PriceOrgan – Craig Doerge
Where Will I Be?
Flute – Dana Africa
|B3||Girl To Be On My Mind||3:27|
The Wall Song
Bass – Phil LeshDrums – Billy Kreutzman*Guitar [Lead] – Jerry Garcia
Bass – Greg ReevesGuitar [Lead] – David Mason*
- Distributed By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Copyright (c) – David Crosby
- Copyright (c) – Giving Room Music
- Copyright (c) – Guerilla Music
- Made By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Published By – Giving Room Music
- Published By – Guerilla Music
- Published By – Kinney Music
- Engineered At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Artwork [Design] – Tom Wilkes (2)
- Bass – Leland Sklar (tracks: A2, A4 to B3)
- Directed By – David Geffen, Elliot Roberts
- Drums – Johnny Barbata* (tracks: A1, B5), Russel Kunkel* (tracks: A2 to A3, A6 to B3)
- Electric Piano – Craig Doerge (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
- Engineer – Bill Halverson, Doc Storch
- Guitar [Lead] – Danny Kootch* (tracks: A2, A4, A6 to B3)
- Guitar, Producer, Vocals – David Crosby
- Harmonica, Organ, Piano, Producer, Vocals – Graham Nash
- Mastered By – Artisan Sound
- Photography By [Front] – Robert Hammer (2)
- Photography By [Back & Inside] – Joel Bernstein
- Piano – Craig Doerge (tracks: A6, B2 to B3)
- Producer – Bill Halverson
- Written-By – David Crosby (tracks: A2, A5 to A6, B2, B4), Graham Nash (tracks: A1, A3 to A4, B1, B3, B5)
Printed Inner Sleeve with Text
Distributed by Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
The Catalog# on Label is: K 40356
The Catalog# on Cover is: K 40356 (SD 7220)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): K - 40356 - 1 4-5-72
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): K - 40356 - 2 4-5-72
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): K 40356/1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): K 40356/2
- Rights Society: SIAE
- Rights Society: BMI
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $44.21 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
Test played. A few clicks on the initial tracks and at random afterwords. The triple-folded sleeve has a certain, not excessive shelf wear. OIS is close to perfect. Testato, il disco ha click presenti sia sulle tracce iniziali, sia ovunque, ma sporadici e ininfluenti. Copertina tripla con consumo da scaffale, ottima quella interna. perfetta.