Real Thing* – Real Thing
|A2||You To Me Are Everything||3:30|
|A4||(He's Just A) Moneymaker||2:35|
|A5||Young And Foolish||3:38|
|B2||Can't Get By Without You||3:30|
|B3||Why, Oh Why (Oh Why)||3:05|
|B4||Keep An Eye (On Your Best Friend)||4:03|
|B5||You'll Never Know What You're Missing||4:06|
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – Brampton Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music
- Recorded At – Scorpio Sound
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Marketed By – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Pressed By – Tranco Limited
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ian Green (2) (tracks: A4), Lynton Naiff (tracks: A2, B2)
- Arranged By [Vocals, Rhythm] – Chris Amoo And Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Bass – Alan Tarney, Chris Amoo, Delisle Harper, Doni Harvey, Jerome Rimson
- Conductor [Strings, Horns] – Martyn Ford (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Drums – Harold Fisher, Nigel Wilkinson, Steve Ferrone, Trevor Spencer
- Engineer [Morgan] – Roger Quested
- Engineer [Nova] – Stephen Allan (2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Denis Weinreich*
- Engineer [Roundhouse] – Ashley Howe
- Engineer [Scorpio] – Denis Weinreich*
- Executive-Producer – Tony Hall (4)
- Guitar – Eddie Amoo, Glenn Nightingale, Gordon Hunte, Julian Marvin*, Micky Denne*, Robert "Cracle" Awai*, Ronji Southern, Victor Linton*, Winston Delandro
- Horns – Bud Parks, Joe Oye, Martin Drover
- Keyboards – Frank Roberts, Jerome Rimson, Joe Scott (2), Lynton Naiff, Roy Davis*, Bayeté Todd Cochran*
- Lacquer Cut By – Rays*
- Management [Personal] – Tony Hall (4)
- Percussion – Fitzroy "Brother" James*, Frank Ricotti, Jerome Rimson, Remi "Mister Magic" Kabaka*
- Photography By – Martin Goddard*
- Producer – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2)
- Soloist, Alto Horn [Alto Horns] – Geoff Dailey* (tracks: B5)
- Written-By – Chris Amoo/Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2), Micky Denne* (tracks: A2, B2)
A Tony Hall Productions recording.
All songs published by Brampton Music Limited except A2 and B2 published by Screen Gems Columbia Music
Made in England
Brampton Music (1, 3, 4, 5)
Screen Gems Columbia Music (2)
Also available on cassette ZCP 18507, cartridge Y8P 18507.
Vinyl looks translucent (red) when held against strong light source.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): †NSPL 18507-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): †NSPL 18507-B†
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched [variant 1]): NSPL 18507-A1 (RAYS)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched [variant 1]): NSPL 18507-B2
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched [variant 2]): NSPL 18507-A1 (RAYS) S 4
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched [variant 2]): NSPL 18507-B2 A 4
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched [variant 3]): NSPL 18507-A1 1 K (RAYS)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched [variant 3]): NSPL 18507-B2 1 H
Please read the following before you buy:
IMPORTANT if you wish to order more than 2KG of records cheaper shipping prices can be quoted to some world countries PLEASE ask for a quotation (you may be pleasantly surprised)
Please note all my items are "Offers" available and if you buy one record, then shipping may be the same cost if you decide to buy some more in the UK and a little more if you live elsewhere in the world, so please ask for more details.
I usually ship parcels on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Please pay for your items within 5 days or let me know if there is a problem, as I have an Automatic "Non Paying Buyer" Cancellation policy through Discogs which sadly will result in a Negative feedback.
Any orders from an accepted "Make An Offer" MUST be paid for within 24 hours of the acceptance
SHIPPING (P&P) UK, (ALL "Signed For" "Confirmed")
(1-3 45s 7" Or CD £2.90) (4-6 45s 7" or CD £3.70) (7-10 45s 7" £4.95)
( LP/12" 10" £4.95 Up to 2KG (7/8 Items depending on weight)
SHIPPING (P&P) EU. & Russia
(1-3 45s 7" Or CD £10.35) (4-6 45s 7" or CD £11.95) (7-10 45s 7" Or CD £13.05) ALL Tracked and "Signed For"
(FIRST LP/12" 10" £11.55 ADD £1.45 Per Extra LP/12" 10" (Up To 2 Kilo's) ALL Tracked and "Signed For"
SHIPPING (P&P) REST OF THE WORLD,
(1-3 45s 7" Or CD £10.50) (4-6 45s 7" or CD £11.90) (7-10 45s 7" or CD £13.50) Tracked and Sometimes signed for
(FIRST LP/12" 10" £14 (Tracked and Sometimes signed for)) ADD £2.95 Per Extra LP/12" 10" Up To 2 Kilo's) ALL Tracked and "Signed For" or sometimes Signed For (Depending on Country)
IMPORTANT: if you wish to order more than 2KG of records cheaper shipping prices can be quoted to some world countries PLEASE ask for a quotation, A recent buyer in Italy order 13 LP's (3.5KG) and courier price was £15 !!!!!!!!!
In all cases if you wish cheaper standard airmail, please let me now, however Paypal no longer protects sellers if anything goes wrong, so if you chose this option, you will need to confirm that in the event of a problem, you will not claim from Paypal
All taxes in any country attracting such tax are to be paid by the purchaser
WOL/WOS (Writing On Label/s or Sleeve) SOS/SOL (Sticker/Marks On Sleeve or Label/s) DNAP (Does Not Affect Play)
Please remember if an item is sealed/unopened, I cannot be held responsible for the contents inside when opened
If any items, for any reason, arrived damaged in transit, please do not sign for them or retain all packaging, as well as any purchased items, for me to be able to make a claim (without the above sadly I will not be able to claim)
Please Please contact me to resolve any potential problems amicably instead of leaving negative or neutral feedback. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases & I will respond the very next time I switch on the computer; please be patient as I am often away from home and it may be over a week before I am aware if there is a problem.