Pearl Jam – Ten
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Copyright (c) – Write Treatage Music
- Copyright (c) – Innocent Bystander
- Copyright (c) – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Copyright (c) – Scribing C-Ment Songs
- Copyright (c) – 3 Kick Heads
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Design Concept – Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass – Jeff*
- Design – Lisa Sparagano, Risa Zaitschek
- Drums – Dave*
- Engineer [Additional] – Adrian Moore (3), Dave Hillis, Don Gilmore
- Guitar – Stone*
- Lead Guitar – Mike*
- Legal [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Lyrics By – Eddie Vedder
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Management [Agent] – Don Mueller*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Mike* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher], Shaker [Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Vocals – Eddie*
Despite printed credits copied from the 1991 CD release, this LP was not mastered at Masterdisk or by Bob Ludwig.
© 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic, A Division of Sony Music
Mixed [...] for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 91
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios Dorking, England - June 91
Mastered [...] at Masterdisk, New York
All songs © 1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-47857-1
- Barcode (String): 07464478571
- Barcode (Scanned): 074644785715
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AL 47857
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): BL 47857
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, Variant 1): AL-47857-2B-REV 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, Variant 1): BL-47857-2B-REV 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, Variant 2): AL-47857-2B-REV 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, Variant 2): BL-47857-2A-REV 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, Variant 3): AL-47857-2A-REV
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, Variant 3): BL-47857-2B-REV
Buyer pays shipping.
ALL PACKAGES SHIPPING REGISTER WITH TRACKING NUMBER.
Domestic:Greece 5 euros for one item 2 euro for each additional item,
Europe:15 euro for one LP & 8 euro for one cd or 7'', 3 euros for each additional item,
Outside Europe:24 euro for one LP & 10 euro for one cd or 7'', 4 euros for each additional item.
Gatefold with double record sleeves,count as 2 LP's.
Accepted payment options: Paypal only
I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORT.